Ruyan America Goes Prime Time

Christopher

This is a big damn deal.

http://www.csdecisions.com/news/9898/ruyan-america-goes-prime-time.html

For those of you new to the ecig community or those that don't like to research past E Liquid flavors, Ruyan holds the patent to the Electronic Cigarette. They are now teaming with Prime Time to commence further distribution of electronic cigarettes here in the United States. This gets me thinking, they're not worried...I have a feeling we're on the verge of a boom. This may seem small now...but Guys and girls, meet the Phillip morris of the future.

Yep, that's a big deal. Reading that I started to get a sense too why we haven't seen US-made attys. I wonder how broad the Ruyan patents are, and whether there's potential for US-based companies to begin some good development. This is what it will take to get our choice into the public eye, and suggests that the e-cig market is not going to get banned out of hand. Good stuff, nice to start the day on a positive footing. Thanks Chris.

Wow, interesting stuff. I wonder if Ruyan's giving Phillip Morris the back seat now, or if they are just setting up multiple companies in prep for the e-smoking US explosion.

For those of you interested Ruyan is currently at .2c a share. (OTC)

I'll take 25 shares---LOL

If I were a risk taker it might not be a bad time to get like 10,000 shares

I am pretty sure vaping is here to stay ,just not how we are doing it now.There is going to be more control over the nicotine I believe in the future.And there is going to be cartels fixing the prices as well.