Looking To Start Vaping

gapeach4ever

I'm thinking of ordering the Joye eGo kit from cignot.com . This is where a friend got her's and from the little reading I've done I think it would be right for me. Is there any suggestions or words of advise before I order? Thank you for your site. It has been very informative and a good place for me to start.

I'm thinking of ordering the Joye eGo kit from cignot.com . This is where a friend got her's and from the little reading I've done I think it would be right for me. Is there any suggestions or words of advise before I order? Thank you for your site. It has been very informative and a good place for me to start.

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with an eGo. Totally Wicked has the exact same thing... only they sell it as the Tornado. I have it and I love it. You might just check who has the best deal. Do yourself a favor and grab up a few Low Res atomizers while your at it... they are a wonderfull combo to the eGo/Tornado. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Vapor Talk Grapeach I started out with the joye 510 and quickly upgraded to the Ego..I think you making a good choice on a starter kit. Surf the web tho on price,and try to find coupon codes(most sites have em)

Welcome to VT! Can't go wrong with the eGo or Cignot. Be sure to get some extra juice. Not sure if the cignot kit comes with one atty or two. If it only comes with one, you should definately pick up a spare or two or a dozen. ;)

Welcome to Vapor Talk. One more vote for the eGo here. It's an amazing device. I absolutely love mine! Extra juice and atomizers are a must. It wouldn't hurt to have an extra battery or two either.

Welcome to Vapor Talk Grapeach I started out with the joye 510 and quickly upgraded to the Ego..I think you making a good choice on a starter kit. Surf the web tho on price,and try to find coupon codes(most sites have em)

Thanks so much for all the responses! I have placed my order and now I can't wait! The kit contained 2 atomizers and 2 batteries. I ordered some liquid too. I hope this is enough to get me started. There is so much info and new language to me that I feel a bit overwhelmed. Couldn't find a coupon code, but I'll keep an eye on those for future purchases. There are so many sites! Thanks again! ~Peach

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with an eGo. Totally Wicked has the exact same thing... only they sell it as the Tornado. I have it and I love it. You might just check who has the best deal. Do yourself a favor and grab up a few Low Res atomizers while your at it... they are a wonderfull combo to the eGo/Tornado. :thumbsup:

Agreed. Get the most out of your new eGo with a low res atomizer. The difference is amazing.

Welcome gapeach! You are gonna love this place! The people here are phenomenal!!

Two points of advice,

#1 Back-up...attys, batteries, and charger!!

#2 Get more juice than you think you'll need! I almost ran out last week, ordered more and am getting low already, and my last order is not here yet!!

Ask questions if you have any! They WILL get answered here! thumbsup.gif

I'm not a peach, but I was born and raised in S Ga..

And I just aint never left y'all!!! LOL

You must be a misplaced Ga.peach! I see you are in Mich!!!

I have placed my order and now I can't wait! The kit contained 2 atomizers and 2 batteries.

What kind of charger? There is a regular USB charger, a 510 charger that requires an adapter you can find on TotallyWicked site and a Fast USB charger meant only for the ego...

Welcome gapeach! You are gonna love this place! The people here are phenomenal!!

Two points of advice,

#1 Back-up...attys, batteries, and charger!!

#2 Get more juice than you think you'll need! I almost ran out last week, ordered more and am getting low already, and my last order is not here yet!!

Ask questions if you have any! They WILL get answered here! thumbsup.gif

I'm not a peach, but I was born and raised in S Ga..

And I just aint never left y'all!!! LOL

You must be a misplaced Ga.peach! I see you are in Mich!!!

Misplaced I am!! Only been here about 6 yr and want SO badly to get back! Well that's another story...

Someone mentioned a low res atomizer. What is that? My kit came with 2 atomizers and 2 batteries.

I also got the fast charger and an AC to USB adapter

I ordered 3 different liquids -

VG B&H 26mg 5ml

VG black tea 26mg 5ml

Joye menthol 18mg 20ml

I would like to try some different flavors, but this site was limited. I wasn't sure of the nicotine strength to get. I smoke menthol lights about a pack a day or a bit less. Hoping to quit that all together! It will take me a while to find different online stores to find what I like at good prices.

Thanks again!

btw....I tell pilots where to go...LOL

Low res is da bomb. Just make sure you get the hang of things first before going out to the wild side. Forgot they are limited on juices, any consolation my wife liked the menthol carts I got from there (JOYE). If things are going well and you have an interest, I can send some your way, we're zero nic now. They were promised to someone else, but that might fall through. PM me if interested and we can discuss, I have other stuff available for "trying" including low res. Like I said, first get it, play with it, then PM me. I have to say just 8 months after I started people now have such great options, the ego is really what I recommend as a starter now. At $20 a battery, crazy not to.

Low res is da bomb. Just make sure you get the hang of things first before going out to the wild side. Forgot they are limited on juices, any consolation my wife liked the menthol carts I got from there (JOYE). If things are going well and you have an interest, I can send some your way, we're zero nic now. They were promised to someone else, but that might fall through. PM me if interested and we can discuss, I have other stuff available for "trying" including low res. Like I said, first get it, play with it, then PM me. I have to say just 8 months after I started people now have such great options, the ego is really what I recommend as a starter now. At $20 a battery, crazy not to.

Thanks so much! The support here has been awesome and I haven't even started yet! I just got an email that it has shipped so I can only sit and wait. I still don't understand "low res", but lets wait till I receive my kit, give it a try then go from there. I will post again once I'm vaping.

~Peach

Hey Peach, Welcome to Vapor Talk. As I'm sure you've already noticed, we have alot if nice and helpful people around here. While you're waiting for your new PV, be sure to check out as many posts as you can and even some videos that I'm sure will inform you.

Misplaced I am!! Only been here about 6 yr and want SO badly to get back! Well that's another story...

Someone mentioned a low res atomizer. What is that? My kit came with 2 atomizers and 2 batteries.

I also got the fast charger and an AC to USB adapter

I ordered 3 different liquids -

VG B&H 26mg 5ml

VG black tea 26mg 5ml

Joye menthol 18mg 20ml

I would like to try some different flavors, but this site was limited. I wasn't sure of the nicotine strength to get. I smoke menthol lights about a pack a day or a bit less. Hoping to quit that all together! It will take me a while to find different online stores to find what I like at good prices.

Thanks again!

btw....I tell pilots where to go...LOL

I put the analogs down the day I got my 901 kit and I aint looked back! You CAN do it! thumbsup.gif

"btw....I tell pilots where to go...LOL" KEWL!!!!!! ATC?

Where in Ga are u from?

Edited by ThaHodgehound

I will post again once I'm vaping.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I have a pitch I usually give but pressed for time right now. Short version is try it, see if you can replace one or a few real cigarettes with vaping. The goal is to get to no real cigs, but you will run into a "learning curve". Its cool, spark up if you have to while you check with us on the issue and/or figure it out yourself. The folks here saved me so many times I can't count. Bottom line the beauty of this is, it really can replace the act of lighting something on fire and inhaling the smoke. I think we all know that's not a good thing. The most amazing thing is, most folks who have tried the pills, the patches, the lozenges, the gum (I've tried it all including acupuncture), try this and go, hmmm, this could work. So again, there is no failure, do not set yourself up for failure and say I will never smoke again, something might happen, you may need more nic, juices suck, both batts fail, electricity goes out, etc., etc. etc. You just started the journey, give it a chance. Take the time to go through the site and vids. You'll be an expert before you know it. Out of time, anyone have a good link(s) for noobs?

Out of time, anyone have a good link(s) for noobs?

Here's some good videos from the video section in the forums:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/videos/category-5-electronic-cigarette-faq/

I put the analogs down the day I got my 901 kit and I aint looked back! You CAN do it! thumbsup.gif

"btw....I tell pilots where to go...LOL" KEWL!!!!!! ATC?

Where in Ga are u from?

Well, I'm ex-ATC and now a dispatcher. Grew up in Atlanta.

Kewl. My younger brother lives in Newnan. He works as a mechanic for Delta. He smokes a cigar from time to time. He was home a few weeks back and tried my Ecig, now he wants one! LOL He and his wife went to Egypt with some friends and they went to ...I guess you'd call it a Hookah Bar. He said the Ecig was a lot like toking on the Hookah.

Kewl. My younger brother lives in Newnan. He works as a mechanic for Delta. He smokes a cigar from time to time. He was home a few weeks back and tried my Ecig, now he wants one! LOL He and his wife went to Egypt with some friends and they went to ...I guess you'd call it a Hookah Bar. He said the Ecig was a lot like toking on the Hookah.

I know Newnan! I lived in Fayetteville for 12 yr. My teens occasionally go to a Hookah bar near here. They had a Hookah pipe (?) here at the house and I tried it. I actually liked the flavor. I'll have to try different flavor liquids once I get my Ego. I'm hoping it might arrive today. I'm tracking it on USPS site and it arrived at a local facility yesterday so I may get it today! Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with these 2 cartons of regular cigs I have.