Looking To Start Vaping

gapeach4ever

I know Newnan! I lived in Fayetteville for 12 yr. My teens occasionally go to a Hookah bar near here. They had a Hookah pipe (?) here at the house and I tried it. I actually liked the flavor. I'll have to try different flavor liquids once I get my Ego. I'm hoping it might arrive today. I'm tracking it on USPS site and it arrived at a local facility yesterday so I may get it today! Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with these 2 cartons of regular cigs I have.

It's here!! Now to figure out how to use this.....

It's here!! Now to figure out how to use this.....

I could definitely get used to this!! I received two, they appear to be charged, but I went ahead and plugged one in to be sure. Two questions -

1) Can you over charge?

2) How do you know when your battery starts to get low?

Hi and Welcome !!!!!!!

Just got my ego yesterday. been using a 510 and a couple mods for the last year.

I am in no way a battery expert--everthing I have read is you can't overcharge. When the battery power starts to drain, the strength of the vapor and throat hit drop off. when in doubt, change the battery.

Personally, I am loving my ego.

Happy vaping

I could definitely get used to this!! I received two, they appear to be charged, but I went ahead and plugged one in to be sure. Two questions -

1) Can you over charge?

2) How do you know when your battery starts to get low?

1.) You cannot overcharge. When the green light on the charger goes on, your battery is no longer charging. :)

2.) The eGo batt delivers a pretty consisitant level of voltage throughout its cycle. You will notice towards the end that your vapor production will taper off. The button on the eGo will blink when its done and needs charging again. I usually don't wait for the button to blink. I will start charging when I notice my vapor production tapering off.