Ruyan Direct

Has anyone bought from there? If so, was your experience good? Any other information you may have let me know. :) I might place a big order (big for me anyways) and don't want any problems. I have read some good reviews on them but wanted to hear from everyone here.

Has anyone bought from there? If so, was your experience good? Any other information you may have let me know. :) I might place a big order (big for me anyways) and don't want any problems. I have read some good reviews on them but wanted to hear from everyone here.

Last month I purchased five (5) pen style (RN-4072) atomizers from them. Their prices are very low, but the tiny package took nearly four weeks to reach me in NY. This was not Ruyan's fault, as they shipped the next day and I had chosen the cheapest shipping method possible. They communicated very promptly with me after the purchase and to notify me of shipping. I would order from them again.

Last month I purchased five (5) pen style (RN-4072) atomizers from them. Their prices are very low, but the tiny package took nearly four weeks to reach me in NY. This was not Ruyan's fault, as they shipped the next day and I had chosen the cheapest shipping method possible. They communicated very promptly with me after the purchase and to notify me of shipping. I would order from them again.

Thanks for the info Darth. Ya, I read if you pick the cheap shipping it can take even longer than the 4 weeks it took your package.

After much thought and research, I am also planning on placing an order with Heaven Gifts. Have read lots of good reviews. Figure I have just as much chance of getting my goodies stopped at Customs from the States as from China and its a straight forward matter of finances. Anyway, I have a question that is really puzzling me and maybe someone here knows the answer. Heaven Gifts URL shows as 'ruyandirect'. And we know what their prices are like - real cheap. However, when you go to a Ruyan company site like Ruyan America, yikes! The prices are way up in the stratosphere! Anyone know why? I mean if Wayne from Heaven Gift can use the ruyan name anywhere in his url, doesn't that mean he is affiliated with them in some way? So why the enormous price difference between the two? For ease of reference, here is the link to Ruyan America ...

Ruyan America

I don't think Heaven Gifts actually sell Ruyan products. You can tell that right away because they sell DSE and RN products on the front page. There is no way to copyright a domain name which is why they can call it Ruyandirect. That's not to say Ruyan won't come after them at some point.

Either way we all know RN and DSE products are reliable for the most part so I wouldn't worry about anything.

Keep in mind when ordering that RN atomizers are known to work better than DSE atomizers, but DSE batteries are known to last longer than RN batteries.

Thanks for the clarification, Chris. Makes sense now. Re the RN atomizers and DSE batteries, seeing as how I want get a properly working penstyle again and they don't have anything listed for the RN pen model, guess it's the DSE 801 for me. Even though I have gotten pretty proficient at refilling my M401 and am actually quite pleased with it, it just doesn't compare to the pen.

Interestingly enough it looks like Ruyan really does not sell but has distributors sell their products exclusively. Ruyan is apparently in the R&D and Manufacturing business along with being litigious :)

Absolutely correct... it's ovious... can't blame them though... This is the same oriental fellow who invented it, correct?

I'm going to place my order today. I'll let you know how it goes and if it gets through. Going to order 5 atomizers and 4 batteries some carts and juice. It it goes smoothly, will try it again for more juice. Just would feel better if I had a stockpile myself. I don't expect all this crap with the FDA and HC to come to any resolution any time in the near future - it is government after all!

I'm going to place my order today. I'll let you know how it goes and if it gets through. Going to order 5 atomizers and 4 batteries some carts and juice. It it goes smoothly, will try it again for more juice. Just would feel better if I had a stockpile myself. I don't expect all this crap with the FDA and HC to come to any resolution any time in the near future - it is government after all!

I agree, the "bill" has just been put onto the Senate calendar but I don't have the date. Even if it does pass how long before it is enacted. But in the meantime I have already gotten my little stockpile of parts. Juice will be supplementally added as needed since it is available in the US.

Keep in mind when ordering that RN atomizers are known to work better than DSE atomizers, but DSE batteries are known to last longer than RN batteries.

Chris is right, it has been going around for a while now and from our observations seems to be entirely true that, DSE's are better batts and RN's seem to have a little better atomizers. This is not to say of coarse the DSE models have bad atomizers but, the RN models seem to just work a little better. The DSE batts however, seem to blow the hell out of the RN batts. So if you have the choice I would strongly recommend buying DSE kits over RN's and then buying RN atomizers later. I think, if you have been using RN batts and what not, that once you do this the difference should be quite noticeable.

Edited by Sean

actually i DO like the DSE901/RN4075 BUT where they are said to be the same they really are somewhat different

Same ecig - different manufacturers with minor nuances and nuisances.

RN4075 Ruyan

DSE901 Sailebao

4075 battery is 69 mm and fits both style atomizers

901 battery is 66 mm and fits both style atomizers

4075 mouthpiece & cart are 2 separate pieces

901 mouthpiece and cart are 1 piece

4075 mouthpiece doesn't fit 901 atomizer - it's too loose

901 mouthpiece doesn't fit 4075 atomizer - it's too thick

4075 atomizer mesh is lower and wider

901 atomizer mesh is higher and pointier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

supplies on hand:

1-4075 atomizer

15-4075 carts

2-901 atomizers

2-901 carts/mouthpiece (need more of these)

SOOoooooooo, my point is finding the proper parts will be interesting cuz everyone says they have the 901 when in fact it may or may not be a 901 or 4075. So I really must see an image of cart/mouthpiece

esto me sorprendióI discovered all this cuz I purchased a 901 Starter Kit from one supplier, I purchased 901 parts from another supplier. I do believe the kit is a 4075 and the additional parts are true 901s.

As I continue my research re: performance I will let you know my thoughts.

Look in the brass fitting for tiny numbers surrounding the little hole in the middle.

SLB: True DSE901

SHO######: RN4075

NO#####: ???? RN4075 type, don't know who makes these.

nothing: ???? Another generic 4075.

Actually I prefer the True DSE901 atomizer to the 4075 atomizer, but that's just me.

Any way you look at it the True DSE901 batteries ROCK!!! 4075 has been nothing but problems, blinks for no reason, stays on for no reason, weak, no power, no draw, the only yes is that it SUCKS!!

Thanks for that info! As usual, I dithered (love that word) around over the weekend and didn't get around to placing my order until yesterday morning. Well, I don't know if I was actually 'dithering' - it's that time of the year where an enormous amount of time and energy seems to be getting spent in the yard and greenhouses! Nice to know what kinds of numbers to look for on the batteries when they come, though. I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

Hello all ... been missing in action these last days. Blame a routine dental appointment gone terribly wrong for it. However nothing that antibiotics and getting festering stitches out isn't going to help! Anyway, I said that I would update all regarding an order I placed with Ruyan Direct early last week and am happy (and relieved) to be able to say that, as of this morning, my package has cleared Customs (spent a whole 6 hours there) and should be delivered to me early next week now. If our post offices were open on Saturday I'd probably have it then but ... at least I know I'm getting it and that's the main thing. BTW - really like the new site. Haven't had a chance to poke around in it much yet but looks good, guys.

I could not wait and ordered from them Monday. Checked on it today and it is now in customs. I decided to only do a test order and ordered only one bottle of juice, maybe that's why the shipping seems fast?