Ruyan Direct

I could not wait and ordered from them Monday.

I received my order today! Pretty quick shipping I think. I knew I would have to sign for it from reading other posts, but is it normal for the Postmaster to make the delivery? He showed up about 15 minutes before are mail lady showed up.

I got camel and it's not bad at all, even though it stinks when you smell the bottle. The vapor is pretty good also. Now I have to pinch some pennies and order a few bottles at a time.

Ordered 2 batts and attys for my DSE103 (love that little guy!) from them the Sunday before Memorial Day and got them today.... was delivered yesterday but I was at work and could not sign for them... pretty fast shipping if you ask me... package was labeled "Spare Parts"

peace

Yep - got my goodies, too. Shipped from China on the 22nd, notice in my mailbox on the 29th (but, as it was Friday and our postal system doesn't work on Saturdays, had to wait until yesterday to pick them up). Now I definitely know a couple of things. My original penstyle was, indeed, a generic as these batteries, atomizers do have the writing stamped on them in the brass fittings. Secondly ... I really do love my penstyle ecig. Just an old-fashioned kind of gal, I guess. Give me the simple things in life and I'm happy. I was wondering if the charger that came with the generic would work with these DSE batteries as they are so similar. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Reading the specs, the original charger is 3.7V and this new one is 3.6V. Think that makes any difference? Don't want to unnecessarily screw things up but would be cool to be able to charge a couple of batteries at a time. Got a little bunch of extra batteries and atomizers this time too. Just need to get caught short once and you soon learn to have spares around! These new atomizers are the ones with that super high bridge that I've read a lot of people having problems with. So far no issues with me. Those of you who know me know that I'm a 'cartridge' kind of gal as I am useless at dripping. Anyway, like I said, I certainly haven't had any problems with them yet today. Figure if there were going to be issues, they would be pretty obvious pretty fast. Getting used to the TAB flavor I ordered. Funny thing - it is 18 mg and my TC from Johnson Creek was 24 mg but seem to get a lot more kick from this stuff. It's taking a bit to get used to the flavor ... which reminds me. One great thing seems to be that the new atomizer that I've tried so far (except for the one that doesn't seem to be working) has hardly any primer taste to speak of! Bonus!! Anyway, if anyone is interested, I'm finding that this TAB flavor tastes the way 'Drum' tobacco smells when my husband rolls one up and smokes it. But I'm finding I'm getting used to it and I think it's going to be okay. I just can't take any of those fruity/sweet flavors anyway and this one certainly tastes ... well, makes me wonder if this is what tobacco really would taste like without all the chemicals and stuff. But we all know taste is very selective to the user. Will probably order a couple of bottles of flue-cured and maybe some RY4 as I've heard so much about (and it's so cheap from Ruyan Direct) the next time I put in a 'spare parts' order.

The really great news is that I couldn't believe how easy it was to wean off the analogs again. Just couldn't get the hang of the M401 or something - just isn't for me, I guess. But I have a friend who seems to think she likes it so maybe it will go to a good home after all.

So that's my update on RuyanDirect. Great delivery (actually got to me faster than when I ordered from a supplier in Canada), no real issues except maybe that one atomizer so far but will play around with it a bit yet, the high bridge certainly isn't any issue, the price is right and ... I have my good ole' pen back again! Life is looking up!