Jeff--now I see it. did you know, you can always get it touched up and enhanced....

drunk 18 yearolds get some interesting tattoos. which is why I waited until I was 45 and sober.

at least its a cloud and lightening bolt, not hello kitty....

I have 5 small-med size tats. I really want to add to one and I want at least one more. These things are very addictive as you probably know. I wish I could post a picture here but I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

finally have a pic of my celtic knot, the letter is Ric (my husband)--I figured after 26 years of marriage I would have his name permanently placed on my body--told him him if he thought of leaving, I could just add 'in memory of..

adding a pic:

click add reply

Below reply box is Attachments: click browse

select picture you want to attach

click attach this file

to the right-below the reply box --add to post

Everyones tats are nice! The one I posted is on my upper right arm. I want a big full color Dragonfly or something on the other. I have felt "lop-sided ever since I got the cross! Gotta even things up!! Is it too *** for a man to have a cool colorful dragonfly on his arm!!?? Maybe I should leave the "fly" part off and do a dragon!

the letter is Ric (my husband)--I figured after 26 years of marriage I would have his name permanently placed on my body--told him him if he thought of leaving, I could just add 'in memory of..

That is classic kitsune. Thanks for making me laugh today. :)

Well, tattoos hmmm... Here are two of my tattoos!

213392963_l.jpg213377201_l.jpg

Man, that lower face in the right pic looks ALOT like a Pink Floyd screaming face! Is it by chance??

The gals in my avatar pic all have Pink Floyd albums painted on them... I love me some Floyd.

I love tramp stamps too!! I have two tats... one on each of my upper arms... both Native American themes drawn by a good friend. Keep em coming !! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Man, that lower face in the right pic looks ALOT like a Pink Floyd screaming face! Is it by chance??

The gals in my avatar pic all have Pink Floyd albums painted on them... I love me some Floyd.

Ya DAYVAPE it is the face from the wall album. I am a big fan of Pink Floyd!!!! unworthy.gif

HOW COOL! Glad there are other Floyd fans here too! I wish I had a pic of my old garage... a friend of mine that used to "tag" trains when he left home spray painted all the walls with Floyd stuff. It was unbelievable what he did with just a rattle can!!! Some people have all the talent. I wish I would have been able to see them in concert when they were together... before the drugs took ahold of them and they got all ate up. I was able to see Roger Water though... and it was the BEST CONCERT I've ever been too!! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

HOW COOL! Glad there are other Floyd fans here too! I wish I had a pic of my old garage... a friend of mine that used to "tag" trains when he left home spray painted all the walls with Floyd stuff. It was unbelievable what he did with just a rattle can!!! Some people have all the talent. I wish I would have been able to see them in concert when they were together... before the drugs took ahold of them and they got all ate up. I was able to see Roger Water though... and it was the BEST CONCERT I've ever been too!! :thumbsup:

They where my first ever concert!!! thumbsup.gif I should be going to The Pink Floyd Experience on July 16th.