Celebrity Spokesperson For E-Cig Industry?

LOL @ Burn. Now that was funny.

The bad person part wasn't a serious comment. I was kidding.

The vaping for selfish reasons was completely serious. I didn't even give anyone or anything else I thought. It was all about ME ME ME, what I liked and what I wanted. :dribble:

"Well, might as forget about the feminine hygiene sub forum..... " I'm still laughing about this. ROFL

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahahaha Burn, you being on the same planet as me makes every day a little bit brighter.

And I agree. If you're not like Corey Feldman, take pride in it!

P.S.- When Chris opens the feminine hygiene forum, just use the word "cleanse". Can we say that word?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

come on, like he was looking for a way to save the planet. I mean okay, I recycle, etc, but NO, I wasn't looking for a way to get my nic AND be green....I could say I was, but then I would be lying, like he is. I was more looking for a way to NOT die sooner than necessary, and preferably not wasting away with cancer, if I haven't already caused that.

I remember rebelling against the theory that my burning analog was destroying the ozone layer. The anti-smokers (back then, they claimed to be anti-2nd-hand-smokers instead of the new and not so improved anti-nicotine-inhalers) were adamant. They were sending rockets through the atmosphere (breaking through to the other side.... ), jet fuel was everywhere, factory smoke stacks everywhere, my GTO smoking up a storm, .... yet they blamed my tiny little burning cig on the destruction of the earth.

Good for him for bringing this point up along with the rest of his great presentation.

I wonder if he is bringing his used cartos, batteries, etc for proper recycling and disposal, LOL. YEAH RIGHT. I mean he is so green and all, certainly he isn't just tossing his metal cartos into the normal trash. Or the rubber caps, condoms, carts, etc....think he is bringing them somewhere? Maybe he is rinsing out the filler material and then air drying and putting it in with the plastic recycling? Yeah, sure he is....being so interested in the planet and all. Stupid.