Vt Off Topic Club

So sorry Jeff. I got caught up in the moment. I could just picture kitsune slinking into a room behind you, carrying a really big stick...with FTJoe crawling in behind her...and the look on your face when she jumped out at you...priceless! I had the whole thing pictured in my mind and I just wanted a video of it, too. LOL

You gotta admit, it would be really funny.

DOH!!!!!!!!! The 2 atties I been using are getting really tired! So I was fixin to chunk 'em but got my backup out and juiced it up, hit the button, and POP!!!!!!!! DAM!!!! Now I gotta use these old tired ones til more come in!! :veryangry: Hope they don't quit before more get here!!!!! GRRRR

I know nana....backup(S)!!!!!!!!! If I get any cash for my birthday in bout a month, it's ALL going to ecig backups!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!!! The 2 atties I been using are getting really tired! So I was fixin to chunk 'em but got my backup out and juiced it up, hit the button, and POP!!!!!!!! DAM!!!! Now I gotta use these old tired ones til more come in!! :veryangry: Hope they don't quit before more get here!!!!! GRRRR

I know nana....backup(S)!!!!!!!!! If I get any cash for my birthday in bout a month, it's ALL going to ecig backups!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why I keep saying that!! LOL

Good luck.

I hate when that happens !!!!

Getting supplies and backups built up is hard in the beginning.

When vaping with the old ones, just make sure you are letting them cool down in between and hopefully they will hold out.

Getting ready to work my 4th of 4 12 hour shifts from hell.......I am certain they are trying to kill me !!!!