Going To Bed Now

I have just started doing DIY with my son and have been reading all of the forums and links. My eyes are now blurry and my mind has turned to mush. I will be back tomorrow hopefully with clear eyes and a clear mind. Thanks for all of your posts and links and I am sure that I will drive you all crazy in the next few weeks, months and years with all my questions.

Thanks

Lynn

My eyes are now blurry and my mind has turned to mush. I will be back tomorrow hopefully with clear eyes and a clear mind.

Lynn

:D I know exactly how you feel

Edited by jeffb

I have just started doing DIY with my son and have been reading all of the forums and links. My eyes are now blurry and my mind has turned to mush. I will be back tomorrow hopefully with clear eyes and a clear mind. Thanks for all of your posts and links and I am sure that I will drive you all crazy in the next few weeks, months and years with all my questions.

Thanks

Lynn

If you haven't already I'd suggest purchasing some good measuring equipment. You can get very affordable graduated cylinders here --- Home Science Tools --- Only $6.95 to ship any size order.

When I first started I pretty much eyeballed most things and counted drops, this is not the ideal way to do it. If you want to really develop and improve your flavors consistently it really helps to use accurate measurements and keep records. Also if you're working with high strength nic base you really do need to take the proper safety precautions by using the right equipment for the job. Other than that be sure to try different flavor manufacturers, taste is a very subjective thing.

ask away !!!!

I love mixing and playing with flavors. Much like cooking--just a matter of figuring out what flavors compliment each other.

get some sleep--never mix when sleepy....