Anybody See This One?

Snik

I checked out the SmokingStick website, who claimed the study, I noticed this at the bottom:

"PASHE MARKETING INC., Avenida Balboa y Avenida Israel, Edificio Marisol #114, Local 1, Panama City"

I can't even google that stuff ><

Another one of these places,copied from thier terms and conditions.

"You must contact customer service before the end of the 10 day trial period to cancel and avoid further charges. If you do not cancel, we will charge you a one time charge of 89.79 on the day your trial period ends to the card you provided at checkout. At our discretion, we may charge a lesser amount to your card at the end of the trial period, but we will never charge more than the amounts stated in these Terms and Conditions without providing you notice and an opportunity to cancel.

ONCE YOUR TRIAL PERIOD ENDS AND YOU HAVE NOT CANCELLED, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ENROLLED IN THE VIP HOME DELIVERY PROGRAM,

2. HOME DELIVERY PROGRAM / AUTO SHIPMENT

In order to offer you the best price on your cartridges and insure an uninterrupted supply, we will ship a one month supply approximately 45 days after your original order and every month thereafter. You will be shipped 20 cartridges (4 boxes of 5 cartridges) per month for a cost of 39.84 (a savings of 14.26 monthly) plus postage and packing fee of 4.95 for a total monthly charge of 39.84. If your cartridge requirements change and you want to adjust the number of cartridges you receive, please call customer service

"