Help From Tobacco Flavor Lovers

I bought an ego for a family member and they love it. The issue I am having with them is flavors. I have given them some of my favorites and they don't like them. To my horror, they said "the best flavor are the ones that came with the kit". She is referring to the sample cartridges that ship with 510 and the eGos. I gave her all I had but now she has gone through those and I don't have any tobacco flavoring on hand.

Can some of you 'bacco flavor lovers make a recommendation for someone who taste buds are so dysfunctional they think the sample cartridges are good? :wallbash:

Thanks, I am sure there are a few that will give me spot on advice, I would rather swim in the Gulf of Mexico than vape tobacco flavored juice. =)

Good Grief!

Ok - well, I've tried a few and realy didn't care for most of them except the VT Tobacco (which is my every day vape).

Some things that may be of interest... Luck Strike from ENS is probably the closest I've come to a real cigarette taste. The B&H also close.

I would suggest looking at wordup as Jeffrey seems to have the largest selection of tobacco flavors I've seen. You can get the 5ml sample pack for $20 (or something like that). May be a good way to try several flavors until you find one they like.

This question seems to come up now and again, I don't think anybody was ever able to agree which flavor that is.

I would recommend trying the tobacco flavoring from freedom smokes/flavourart http://freedomsmokeusa.com/index.php?cPath=34_39&osCsid=9624826c44f3feb00213c2e8d5b3ef5f. Then they can create their ideal tobacco flavor.

CAUTION: the tobacco flavorings are very strong, just a couple drops to 5ml. then she can create her own favorite flavor....

I always recommend the five 5ml sample pack from wordupecig for $21. Best way to go IMO to get an idea, PG, VG, combo strengths from 0mg/ml on up. There are so many "tobacco" like flavors...no idea if they come close though. They actually have Merit, Carleton, etc.

Edited by FTJoe

I got the" Marlbro" flavor cartridges in the 901 kit I got. I have smoked Marlboro for more than 25 years and the juice in the kit was in no way close to the flavor of Marlboro! YUK! My tobacco flavor of choice is RY#4....all 3 bottles (all from different sites) tasted almost exactly the same. But, that being said, those are the only 2 flavors I've tried. Kinda scared to try more after the Marlbro thing! A few of my buds love the "flue cured tobacco" flavor.

I really enjoy tobacco flavors as well. The VT brand was the closest I've had to a traditional cigarette tobacco. RY4 and 555 are probably my favorites, but a tad sweet and nutty (I never had a cigarette taste sweet/nutty)but are a real treat for tobacco fans. Beware though, If you dig the sweet/nutty stuff, avoid the "cowboy" stuff. Like TheHodgehound said, it's got a very odd spice that's really funky! Nothing like the taste of cigarette tobacco. I got a free sample of "Wyatt Earp", or however ya spell it, and bought some "Cowboy Blend". They were from different vendors but had that same funk to it. I have a feeling whatever flavor that is it's a main ingredient in any "cowboy" themed flavor.

Hope this helps! :)

I usually have folks try the traditional tobacco and dulcis from VT. I tell them they will never get something that is like what they used to smoke, after all, the main ingredient was smoke. Some folks just go off the reservation, chocolate, grape soda, etc. I tell folks if you want to quit, and you need it to seem like your still smoking, just pretend you bummed another brand, we've all been there and put up with it. Deal.

I got the" Marlbro" flavor cartridges in the 901 kit I got. I have smoked Marlboro for more than 25 years and the juice in the kit was in no way close to the flavor of Marlboro! YUK! My tobacco flavor of choice is RY#4....all 3 bottles (all from different sites) tasted almost exactly the same. But, that being said, those are the only 2 flavors I've tried. Kinda scared to try more after the Marlbro thing! A few of my buds love the "flue cured tobacco" flavor.

Just so you know and every one else the liquid that comes prefilled carts in our kits it not Word-ups e liquid.

I think all the kits e liquid comes prefilled from china most likely Dekang do not quote me on that

Thanks Jeffrey & Laurin

Just so you know and every one else the liquid that comes prefilled carts in our kits it not Word-ups e liquid.

I think all the kits e liquid comes prefilled from china most likely Dekang do not quote me on that

Thanks Jeffrey & Laurin

Thanks for the clarification, Jeffrey. I don't think anyone, besides my mother in law, would want a juice associated with the crap that comes in the pre filled cartridges. I really trust Brian and FT Joe's opinion and I am always happy to put money back into the Bay State, where I grew up and went to college. Will order today, thank you.

Thanks to everyone for pitching in, I knew VT would have me set straight in 24 hours.

As a side note, I am an avid DIY guy and I think I make the best juice possible. I take great care with all aspects of the PV experience to get the optimum output. If anything, I am a vaping snob, insisting on finding the "sweet spot" of vaping.

I have done all of that for my mother in law and you can only imagine my horror when she told me in a thick country accent. "Nuttin you gave me compares to the sample cartridges that came with my kit"...... :censored:

Good thing her daughter is hot.. :devil:

Edited by Burn

Thanks Jeffrey & Laurin

Yeah I ordered my 901 kit from a site in China. It came with the pre filled "Marlbro" . Tasted like crap!

I've reviewed a whole load of tobacco flavours from from all sorts of vendors on here:

(NOTE LF flavours are Dekang, so available from many other vendors):

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=16.0

and here:

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=17.0