Lr Atty's

OK straight forward question.

I use a Joye eGo. Does a LR 510 work for this device and what would be the advantages

of using a LR 510 with my unit. Or will it even work. I love the eGo. Just trying to

get past the learning curve. I am not an electrical guy so such jargon (i.e. voltage, amps, joules, etc) is meaningless to me. Thanks guys.

John

I don't understand all of that either, John. But I have an eGo and I use LR attys on it. So yes, you can use a LR atty on the eGo. The advantage is that it produces some fantastic vapor. I just love it!!! By using the LR atty, it's like vaping at 5 volts without having a 5 volt unit. It's truly amazing.

Well the lower the resistance the faster it heats up. Low res is short for low resistance. A normal 510 atomizer runs at 2.5 ohms and Low Res runs at 1.5.

In other words it turns your eGo in to a 5 volt style unit at the cost of $10 rather than $169. :)

Well the lower the resistance the faster it heats up. Low res is short for low resistance. A normal 510 atomizer runs at 2.5 ohms and Low Res runs at 1.5.

In other words it turns your eGo in to a 5 volt style unit at the cost of $10 rather than $169. :)

That's simple. I just ordered 5 LR 510's. Great forum!!!!

OH GREAT!!!! Something else to spend my analog savings on!!!!!!!!! LOL There is just something about a giant cloud of vapor coming out.! Tha hard core smokers at work that don't even wanna quit are jealous that I produce more "smoke" than they do! HA!!! Now y'all are saying I can produce even more?!?!? unworthy.gif

Do they make 'em for 901s??

Edited by ThaHodgehound

OH GREAT!!!! Something else to spend my analog savings on!!!!!!!!! LOL There is just something about a giant cloud of vapor coming out.! Tha hard core smokers at work that don't even wanna quit are jealous that I produce more "smoke" than they do! HA!!! Now y'all are saying I can produce even more?!?!? unworthy.gif

Do they make 'em for 901s??

Yes you can get LR 901's here: http://www.puresmoker.com/product_p/lratomizer.htm