Vapor Talk...you Rock!

Chris,

Your customer service is impeccable! I placed my order for VT Tobacco and cartomizers late Thursday night and I am vaping with them Monday morning before 11:00! Yes, I had to vape before posting and it was worth it.

The cartomizers on the Ego are excellent, good vapor and great flavor on the VT Tobacco.

I am vaping a LR atty, a BE 510 and a cartomizer for comparison. Perhaps I will do a brief video review of all 3 in the near future.

All I can say is the cartos are the way to go if you are on the go. Filling and refilling is easy. This is a product that is well worth the investment and the service from VT is equally as excellent.

Thanks again,

Brian

Best customer service in the business. I've ordered from the VT store multiple times and shipping has always been fast, and the order confirmation system is excellent. Also it was the VT Grape Soda that made me realize just how good e-juice can be. Before I tried the Grape Soda I just thought as long as it didn't taste bad it was okay, I expect a lot more from my e-juice now to say the least. I just ordered some Sweet Dawn and can't wait to give it a spin.

Just a warning to everyone, a FFF (Friendly Fun Fact), if you guys keep on complimenting Chris and the VT Store, you are going to have to grease his head so he can get through the door! LOL :beer: Superior Service Indeed!

Yep, Chris, you did it now with that darn bulk order dealio. Now I'm gonna have to buy a grip of liquid from you, and my wife is gonna go bonkers! :wallbash: It's all worth it though!

• 4 weeks later...

Just a warning to everyone, a FFF (Friendly Fun Fact), if you guys keep on complimenting Chris and the VT Store, you are going to have to grease his head so he can get through the door! LOL :beer: Superior Service Indeed!

but the bigger his head gets, the more cool stuff he thinks up. lol.

• 4 weeks later...

ok, i have to add another shout out to VT.

i had been waiting for some cash i had been expecting to come though to restock... but in the meantime i places a small order (two mentha and one cappuccino) to get me but. it was at by door 48 hours later. i don't know if it was a slow week at the post office, but two days even from Cali to Cleveland is astounding!

then i FINALLY placed my huge order a week or so later... and even with The 4th of July weekend, it got it in a timely fashion...

trust me when i tell you, there are very few things cooler than ripping open a postal package and having THIRTY bottles of VT juice pour out of it, lol. i am sick of this running out of juice crap! ;)

clearly i know what i like, and where to get it. VT Mentha/Cappuccino forever!

thanks VT!

Edited by Stirfry

Very glad you were finally able to stock up on some juice !!! It really does help to know you won't run out anytime soon.

BTW--pretty certain Chris isn't even human.......he never sleeps.....unworthy.gif

His Daughter is pretty cute though....

But ... how do you do that? I recieve mine 2 days after ordering too... crazy fast. I'm beginning to think you have ejuice runners who race from town to town in their shiny cameros and beefed up harleys or something... there's no other way. Or ... I know!... you have a TRANSPORTER machine!! Quantum Physics... ejuice... slow p.o's.... incredible delivery speed....

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to let everyone know about Vapor Talk's great customer service and super fast shipping as I recently purchased a 2nd Joker from Chris here at the Vapor Talk Store and it was in my mailbox in Central Pa. all the way from Cali in 2 days!!!! Unbelievable but true!

So I'm not so sure people need a store right around the corner from them when I believe the Vapor Talk Store must be right around everyones corner with shipping that fast!

Thanks again, Vapor Talk...you do Rock!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines