Throw Me Contest

Ive been sitting here most of the evening stewing over the fact someone calling me a...how'd he put it..score submitting cheat. And I was going to get on here post the nastiest post I could think of, cause i really dont take kindly to being called a Cheat, But Im not going to do that. Ok here it is folks..this is how I won. I clicked the start button and then, I clicked the ball....I gave the mouse a quick circular motion and clicked the spacebar till the game was over. Thats it!! I believe I made a post ..WHAT 14 hours before the game was over...that I though the game was buggy. And in that post for the most part, I conceded the game. So..for those of you who would smear my good name in an open forum.............said I wouldnt go there. I would like to thank Chris for hosting the contest..Im sorry it went a little south, I have no intention of turning your forum into a mud slinging pit over this. In fact Im done right now...I have nothing more to say about it. For those of you who congratulated me... Thank you.

Chillax and congrats. I looked at the post count of that person when I saw the comment. I don't mean to diminish anyone's worth based on a post count, but I know I usually lay a little low and be super nice after only five posts. And that's me, I'm naturally obnoxious!!

I got over a million as well( I thought I had you beat lmao) On mine i played for a bout 25 minutes I guess. At the end I hit a top cloud at the highest power and it shot the little guy straight up in the air VERY high. It took forever going up and coming back down! And that's how my score got so high! So it is possible! I hope you enjoy your joker. Congrats!

Edited by sensay

sounds like we got bunch of sore loosers...

congrats Ouster.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a bit jealous... that joker is gonna rock!... but heck, tried a few times but all I managed was poultry 100k and change.

when saw your score I knew I had no chance in heck... I tried anyways though. :lol:

again, congrats! :thumbsup: