Anybody Else Have A Joye Ego

Hi guys I have my Joye Ego now for about two weeks the first week it worked like a dream nice hot mounds of vapor but all of a sudden this last couple of days it's like sucking on a cold Popsicle and yes I did try some other 510 atty's on it but stays the same and there is just absolutely no flavor it's really annoying and unpleasant. You really have to suck your lungs out just to get some vapor out and like I said then it's not warm vapor and absolutely tasteless any help or suggestions would be appreciated. :iiam:

Does this happen with each battery or only one? If it happens with both batteries it's more likely your atomizers. If your using SLB 510 atomizers it's been reported that they stop working well after a while. It could also be from over dripping, your atomizer may be clogged.

I would also try cleaning the threads on the atomizer and eGO with some rubbing alcohol. This can make a world of difference. :)

OMG this is a first tim e i hear of a eGo going sour , but i must be a atty problem try cleaning the threads and blow out the atty and fill with 4 drops , try not to over fill it.good luck

• 8 months later...

Hi guys I have my Joye Ego now for about two weeks the first week it worked like a dream nice hot mounds of vapor but all of a sudden this last couple of days it's like sucking on a cold Popsicle and yes I did try some other 510 atty's on it but stays the same and there is just absolutely no flavor it's really annoying and unpleasant. You really have to suck your lungs out just to get some vapor out and like I said then it's not warm vapor and absolutely tasteless any help or suggestions would be appreciated. :iiam:

Sounds like what happened to me after I got my t-atty and tanks for my inferno. I'm sending the atty back to TW for a replacement.