The "holy Grail" Of Cleaners?

Have you guys seen this before? I'm sure some of you have... but I just thought I would see if anyone here has tried it yet. I'm not big into even cleaning my attys, too lazy I guess. But it is interesting to say the least... and sounds like it should work.

http://www.e-cigreview.com/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=417

Edited by DAYVAPE

Nice find Dayvape. Very interesting way to clean atomizers. The before and after pictures were amazing.

I know, weren't those crazy?? I had never heard of this stuff before... and I bet those popcorn machines are something else to clean! I just can't imagine what is in the cleaner itself that isn't some sort of harsh cleaning chemical! I just wonder what it is in fact made of to cut that sort of crud.

I downloaded the MSDS sheet. Much of it didn't make much sense to me, ie the testing on rats. I was a bit disappointed that it listed the ingredients as "trade secret", although I can understand why.

These were the warnings:

Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. May cause abdominal discomfort, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

Skin Contact: Causes moderate skin irritation. Prolonged or repeated contact may cause defatting and drying of the skin.

Inhalation: Causes irritation of the mouth, nose and throat. May irritate the lungs.

Eye Contact: Causes moderate eye irritation. Moderate Eye Irritation: signs/symptoms can include redness, swelling, pain, tearing, and hazy vision.

I just thought I would put this in this thread before people start going out and trying the stuff.

I am going to keep an eye on that link you posted. I want to see what his comments are after a few more months.

I downloaded the MSDS sheet. Much of it didn't make much sense to me, ie the testing on rats. I was a bit disappointed that it listed the ingredients as "trade secret", although I can understand why.

These were the warnings:

Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. May cause abdominal discomfort, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

Skin Contact: Causes moderate skin irritation. Prolonged or repeated contact may cause defatting and drying of the skin.

Inhalation: Causes irritation of the mouth, nose and throat. May irritate the lungs.

Eye Contact: Causes moderate eye irritation. Moderate Eye Irritation: signs/symptoms can include redness, swelling, pain, tearing, and hazy vision.

I just thought I would put this in this thread before people start going out and trying the stuff.

I am going to keep an eye on that link you posted. I want to see what his comments are after a few more months.

Nice work! I didn't take time to do that... I will probably stick to my foolproof method anyway... NOT CLEANING THEM! :thumbsup:

I've got a few attys I've had since I started vaping on and off over a year ago.

But I may just have to try this out after I see a little more about it.

The smoker's Polident idea, suggested at the end of that thread, sounds safer to me. The Heat N Clean, popcorn machine cleaner, sounds great for cleaning and not so great for inhaling.

polident will not cut it. that I know for sure, it removes stains, not carbon build up.

I am not convinced that the popcorn detergent will be bad inhaled. Naturally, you would rinse the hell out of the atty.

polident will not cut it. that I know for sure, it removes stains, not carbon build up.

I am not convinced that the popcorn detergent will be bad inhaled. Naturally, you would rinse the hell out of the atty.

I'm with you on that... I honestly don't think that there would be any residule left to cause any damage.

With a thourough rinsing, and maybe even a little force air, I bet it would be safe.

I will report my findings... if I ever decide to clean my atty's. For now, since they last me forever anyway, I will stick with my "throw away when they die" method. I've only lost 2 atty's since I started vaping... and that has been around 5 or 6 months!