Are Ecig Components All Chinese?

eatapeach

Are all vaping components made in China? Is there a THE BEST atomizer or THE BEST battery?

There are some very nice Battery mods made here in the USA as well as the UK and Canada, as far as atomizers go I think they're all manufactured in China (except Carlos's Juice Box).

Just about everything is made in China and electronic cigarettes are no exception. There are some battery modifications (usually 5 volt mods) that are created here in the states. They're also much more expensive. Usually if it comes in a pretty box with a laminated manual it's from little china.

99% of all atomizers also come from China with the exception of the Cisco atomizer which I've yet to try. Generally Joye is known to create the best atomizers and I'll go into this a little later when I created my new blog :)

Funny thing about Chinese atomizers, you vape a whole ML with them and 1/2 an hour later, you are wanting to vape again.....

Bada Bing. Thank you, thank you, Burn will be here all week. Please tip your waitress. :lol:

As far as I know the only USA made Ecig is Liberty Sticks out of Cleveland. A friend had one, works good but carts aren't interchangeable with the 510.

Edited by Kragax