Sugestions For New Pv's To Buy

Esig

Yes I'm always looking for new and better PV's to buy and try so please feel free to suggest some I would really appreciate that :thumbup:

This strongly depends on what you're looking for from a device, as well as which devices you currently own. Let us know - we'll try to help.

This strongly depends on what you're looking for from a device, as well as which devices you currently own. Let us know - we'll try to help.

At the moment I have quite a few Joye 510's - DSE 901's - DSE 905's - 801 Pen Style - EM Indulgence and a Joye Ego the rest is not worth mentioning because I try to move away from anything that looks like an analog so some great Mod suggestions would be great and realy anything from 3.7v to 6v if it can do both even better.

i personally like just the regular 510. but ive heard alot about the ego it sounds like a really good product. you can get them from alot of websites. and also ive heard really good stuff about a wetbox. im not really sure where to get on from cause i have not looked into it. but have heard alot of good things about it. and maybe also the janty stick. hope this helped

I agree 100%

I have had my silver bullet for a couple weeks now and I am LOVING it!!! I like it so much i plan on getting the double barrel top soon.

The joker wan't released when I ordered or I would have considered it as well. I like that the joker has some protection built in. I really like 6v vaping a lot but it will blow attys fairly easy if you aren't paying attention. With the joker you are in the sweet spot, it doesn't have that warm vape that 6v gives but its much easier on attys.

Either of these would be awesome imo.

Thanks Guys you are a great help I want them both and I wanted to buy the Silver Bullet already but Altsmoke does not want to ship Internationally anywhere else I can get it from that will ship to South Africa? Is the Joker already shipping or not? Keep the suggestions coming.

Thanks Guys you are a great help I want them both and I wanted to buy the Silver Bullet already but Altsmoke does not want to ship Internationally anywhere else I can get it from that will ship to South Africa? Is the Joker already shipping or not? Keep the suggestions coming.

You could post in the wtb section of the forums. You may even get a full kit pretty cheap that way.

not sure if those companies will ship to SA but I know this guy will. they are made when ordered and it is not a commercial company so there is a good deal of wait time but the reviews convinced me that they are worth it. I ordered mine at the end of April and it shipped today.

http://theprecious.ro/home/reviews-by-vapoorer/

ivapor (UK) sells the SB. Don't know if they ship to SA, but you can contact them and find out.

ivapour-elixir

not sure if those companies will ship to SA but I know this guy will. they are made when ordered and it is not a commercial company so there is a good deal of wait time but the reviews convinced me that they are worth it. I ordered mine at the end of April and it shipped today.

http://theprecious.ro/home/reviews-by-vapoorer/

Thanks Burn going to place my order as soon as I hear back from Ceasar what one did you order and do you know if the juice dispensers are ready for shipping yet and what the price is?

Have you considered The GG? Cloud9vaping will ships to SA. I know the GG is a bit expensive, but it seems very nice and has lots of options.

Cloud 9

GG

Thanks Brian looking into both the GG and the SB will give you feedback as soon as I find out if they ship to South Africa I will most probably go for both. :thumbup:

Thanks Burn going to place my order as soon as I hear back from Ceasar what one did you order and do you know if the juice dispensers are ready for shipping yet and what the price is?

no, not yet. the 5ML auto drip add on wont be ready for another month or two. Price hasn't been determined yet.

I got the L, I like the capacity (2400 MAH, almost 4 times for than the eGo) of the 18650, hard to believe he has created one that is slightly taller than the ego (with atty/tip installed).

I expect this to be my all day device.

Yes I'm always looking for new and better PV's to buy and try so please feel free to suggest some I would really appreciate that :thumbup:

I've got over 30 mods I have accumulated since January and I like them all! There are box mods, 3.7 ,5 and 6 volt mods, electronic switch mods, bottom fed and top fed juicers. A good choice is a Silver Bullet if you don't mind a larger size mod. It is very dependable-no switch problems, great vapes and purty. A cheaper choice may be a box mod, some as low as 23 dollars. The latest fad is the electronic touch switches coming out now. I have 3 of those; the Precious by Caesar is nickel plated and a beauty, the L model is $159 an 18650 powers it and it is billed as the world's smallest 18650 mod and kicks your throat with high intensity-highly recommended. The other 2 are the Saber Touch out of VaporMoon.com, the 5 volt version starts at $119 and the 3.7-6volt option one runs at $109, Ive got both options but you may want to start with the 3.7 version since you can put some LR atties and simulate 5 volts. The Sabers are a bit bigger than a Silver Bullet so keep that in mind but they are very nice. Some other great options are: Xhaler, Chuck, Storm, Elight, Screwdriver, Little Gem, SP2, GLV, mini GLV, Copper, Mr. Puffer, Carlos Juicebox, Bartleby, Thermo, Lazer, Prodigy V2, Protege V1.1. I've got all these and would be happy to give you more information on my impressions of them if you like. I have an Indulgence-not recommended by me and I have a DSE 808 coming from Liberty Flights UK that looks interesting and am anxiously awaiting to try out. There are many good choices and more coming out everyday it seems like, hope this helps a bit.biggrin.gif

I've got over 30 mods I have accumulated since January and I like them all!

Some other great options are: Xhaler, Chuck, Storm, Elight, Screwdriver, Little Gem, SP2, GLV, mini GLV, Copper, Mr. Puffer, Carlos Juicebox, Bartleby, Thermo, Lazer, Prodigy V2, Protege V1.1. I've got all these and would be happy to give you more information on my impressions of them if you like. I have an Indulgence-not recommended by me and I have a DSE 808 coming from Liberty Flights UK that looks interesting and am anxiously awaiting to try out. There are many good choices and more coming out everyday it seems like, hope this helps a bit.biggrin.gif

That is a very large list. I have been watching the GLV for a very long time. A bit frustrated that it is always on pre-order, I do understand that he is a very busy person. What are your impressions of the GLV and are you going to purchase the one with the new design change?

I've got over 30 mods I have accumulated since January and I like them all! There are box mods, 3.7 ,5 and 6 volt mods, electronic switch mods, bottom fed and top fed juicers. A good choice is a Silver Bullet if you don't mind a larger size mod. It is very dependable-no switch problems, great vapes and purty. A cheaper choice may be a box mod, some as low as 23 dollars. The latest fad is the electronic touch switches coming out now. I have 3 of those; the Precious by Caesar is nickel plated and a beauty, the L model is $159 an 18650 powers it and it is billed as the world's smallest 18650 mod and kicks your throat with high intensity-highly recommended. The other 2 are the Saber Touch out of VaporMoon.com, the 5 volt version starts at $119 and the 3.7-6volt option one runs at $109, Ive got both options but you may want to start with the 3.7 version since you can put some LR atties and simulate 5 volts. The Sabers are a bit bigger than a Silver Bullet so keep that in mind but they are very nice. Some other great options are: Xhaler, Chuck, Storm, Elight, Screwdriver, Little Gem, SP2, GLV, mini GLV, Copper, Mr. Puffer, Carlos Juicebox, Bartleby, Thermo, Lazer, Prodigy V2, Protege V1.1. I've got all these and would be happy to give you more information on my impressions of them if you like. I have an Indulgence-not recommended by me and I have a DSE 808 coming from Liberty Flights UK that looks interesting and am anxiously awaiting to try out. There are many good choices and more coming out everyday it seems like, hope this helps a bit.biggrin.gif

Hi jca man I'm still trying to comprehend more than 30 mods you say :unworthy: when that sinks in the questions will start coming :thumbsup:

Wow!! Some of us thought we had a lot, but maybe not so much. :unworthy: If there is an award for having the most mods, I think you would win hands down. You mentioned several that I haven't even heard of yet.