Thank You Vp Members

Thank you guys for posting.....believe me, Im taking it all in!! Reading this forum and the doing a little research...I have a very good feeling- I have cigarettes BEAT!! Im on my 5th day vaping,and even with my wife still smoking in front of me-----Its all good!! Im not tense, grumpy, or jonesing in any way! :smoke: This is a GAME changer!!! Thank you all for your words of encouragement and advice! :D

Way to go! I remember those days.Glad to see you around the forum. I am sure your wife will find a juice, just right for her, there are so many, many choices. vape on Monty

As I observe, it comes down to desire, as always. We... though cultural and habitual exposure... desire nicotine. I heard there was actually a part of the brain that only becomes active upon exposure to nicotine. Is that hard-wired or what?

Until recently, the easiest way to get it (though not the best, nor was there a 'good' way, really) was to smoke it.

With e-cigs, that has changed. The wondrous advancement this represents should never be overlooked.

If it can ever be said that my life 'was saved', it will no doubt be my adoption of e-cigs which that day marks. I'm fairly certain neither church, political party nor drug will ever credibly claim that influence.

Ouster, stay with it, bro. The other side is right around the corner.

vaping really is THE game changer. without vaping I have absolutely no doubt I would still be smoking tobacco--and stink, short of breath, coughing up a lung, unable to taste/smell

Glad your wife is going to be giving things a try !!!

Thank you guys for posting.

This is why we're all here, shoulders to lean on, brains to pick and like minded people who genuinely want to help. Climb a little, then help someone else up and we can all make it to the top :thumbup: