510 Passthrough, Regulat 510 Battery!

i just got a 510 passthrough and its not putting out near the amount of vapor that my regular 510 battery puts out! and my usb ports on my computer always put out 5 volts. so im guessing the passthrough is not working. please help!

Hey Ben I saw that you got the adapter today. Where'd you get it from? Glad its working better now. thumbsup.gif

Yah i got this thing from radio shack and it can be adapted to anything i want it to work with. so i got this usb connection and its working really good.

You can also try charging the 510 battery portion of the passthrough using a standard 510 charger--kinda kick starts it.

personally I prefer the USB adapter.

Yah i got this thing from radio shack and it can be adapted to anything i want it to work with. so i got this usb connection and its working really good.

Sounds like you got an enercell? :question: I'm looking into getthing one of those.

Sounds like you got an enercell? :question: I'm looking into getthing one of those.

yah thats what i got it runs 2 amps. and i can choose from 3 to 7.5 volts. and i can go to radio shack and get whatever adapter i want for it! its pretty nice