Propyleneg Vs. Vegitable G

Bigjim

Just hoping to get some reviews of both, maybe throat hit, vapor production, effects on flavor, life span... anything that sets them apart and why.

Thanks in advance! :)

honestly 50/50 for me. the VG does have more vapor and is a bit sweeter, but, is a bit thick and requires thinning. PG seems to have a bit more flavor. I will vape either...

pg/vg mix should be a response in the poll. I think it would be the most popular option.

I agree Burn. I vape PG and rarely VG. After having a couple of PG/VG mixes, I love it. You get the best of both worlds :)

pg/vg mix should be a response in the poll. I think it would be the most popular option.

Well, I tried to edit the poll but it won't let me! Ahhhh well... Looks like VG's taking the back seat so far...

• 2 weeks later...

well im pretty glad i read this! cause ive been wondering about all of this and i guess 50/50 mix is the best way to go! thanks!

I've done PG then "went out of the box" on did 100% VG. Loved the flavor, throat hit and vapor. Real thick. From Wet Your Stick BTW. I would try a 50/50 though w/ great flavor.

I choose "doesn't really matter to me" option as it really doesn't matter long as it tastes good with decent vapor production but...

I do favor VG. smoother throat hit and amazing vapor production.

down side... thick!. after awhile it tends to clog up the atty a bit. at which point I'll drop some PG juice for awhile and it's all good again.

VG/PG mix... best of both worlds.

I guess I am in the minority, I only do 100% VG I dont mind the sweet aftertaste and in some fruit or other sweet flavors I think it adds a little something extra ( heck you cant even taste the after taste when Vaping Bubblegum). But hey maybe I am just way out in right field :)

I guess I am in the minority, I only do 100% VG I dont mind the sweet aftertaste and in some fruit or other sweet flavors I think it adds a little something extra ( heck you cant even taste the after taste when Vaping Bubblegum). But hey maybe I am just way out in right field :)

I actually had a friend give me a small bottle of VG and LorAnn BubbleGum flavor she had laying around. (Shes a pastry chef) Anyway, I used an online calculator and added a bit of Vodka with a few drops off 100mg nic, so it's not "truly" 100% vg, but it's fantastic!

I'd like to try a 60/40 mix... soon enough!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines