Give Me Some Ideas

So I got a birthday coming up (yes I'm old) and my wife and daughters all start with the "what would you like for your birthday?" thing.

I can't think of any one thing so I'm coming to you all for some suggestions. I thought I'd make up a kinda wish list and hope the get the hint.

Only thing is, I want it all!!! I have my ego/tornado, my vp/pt(finally) a couple of 510's, a kr808d p/t from Vapor4life a very old 801 and an old 901,oh and my V3. Now I've never been a device hound that needs everything out there, but some suggestions would be very helpful.

Maybe some gadgets that you've found helpful or just fun to have, or something that every vaper just has to have.

Nothing too expensive or elaborate and I really don't like the units that look like baseball bats with buttons,(except for Mark's woodies which everyone else seems to have) but any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

My D-day is the 10th so I need ideas in time for them to ship. Thanks, I'm sure my VT family will come through.

Edited by snubber

Just to clarify, although I would LOVE to own one of the units that Mark makes, I do not have one. So you aren't alone there.

Of course the first thing I think of is...backups. :thumbup: Aside from that...one of those log home looking trailers Uma found a picture of - for vaping supplies? :dribble: But since you said "Nothing too expensive or elaborate...", well...

Maybe a tool box or tote or tackle box...something to keep all of your supplies in.

I love my drip tips, so if you don't have any of those, they might make your list.

I also have one of those 5 battery chargers from TW and I just love that. I got a couple of the adapters so I can charge my eGo/tornado batteries on it, too.

A car adapter that you can use your VP/PT in the car with. I have one that doesn't work very well, but I'm going to get one that does, cause I like using my VP/PT in the car. Or chargers for the car so you can charge batteries in the car or for emergencies when the power is off. Someone posted a great charger on here once that I thought about getting, but now I don't know where that was. Sorry.

I'll think some more and see if I can come up with something else.

So I got a birthday coming up (yes I'm old) and my wife and daughters all start with the "what would you like for your birthday?" thing.

I can't think of any one thing so I'm coming to you all for some suggestions. I thought I'd make up a kinda wish list and hope the get the hint.

Only thing is, I want it all!!! I have my ego/tornado, my vp/pt(finally) a couple of 510's, a kr808d p/t from Vapor4life a very old 801 and an old 901,oh and my V3. Now I've never been a device hound that needs everything out there, but some suggestions would be very helpful.

Maybe some gadgets that you've found helpful or just fun to have, or something that every vaper just has to have.

Nothing too expensive or elaborate and I really don't like the units that look like baseball bats with buttons,(except for Mark's woodies which everyone else seems to have) but any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

My D-day is the 10th so I need ideas in time for them to ship. Thanks, I'm sure my VT family will come through.

What price range are you working with?

ya nana beat me to it i was going to say drip tip's if you direct drip.

The ones from minnesota are awesome (metal).

How about some Low res, HV atty assortment. Cartos? Would help with a price range.

Do you have a usb cigarette that charges that directly from the pc. Or maybe some fancy custom designed ecig. Or since there are like a million different e liquid flavors how about a nice variety pack?

http://www.azsmokefree.com/inc/sdetail/3385

I recently bought this passthrough from AZ smoke free and I love it. I use it exclusively in my jeep, the best part is that it disconnects and can be used as a wireless 510 -- perfect for running errands !!!

For christmas I did my own "shopping"--wrapped everything and gave each person the wrapped gift to 'give' me for christmas--needless to say, I got everything I wanted !!!!