Vaprlife Vp1 Help

stormchas3r

Hello All,

Just received my beautiful VP1 today in the mail. Just need some guidance from the pros on how to use this thing. It is my first true vaper.

I dripped 3-4 drops of dulcis "mmmmmm" onto the atomizer, and fired away. Im not really getting that much vapor out of this thing. Is there something I am doing wrong? Also, this set came with cartridges with white foam attached. How do I use these also?

One more thing. If I dripped a certain liquid onto the atomizer, and then wanted to change flavors. What is the best way to do this?

Sorry for the n00bish questions, but I needed to get this answered.

Rob

First - if you're going to direct drip, you don't need the cart. You can take the cart (the white piece with the filler inside) off and just use the mouth piece (tip). If you want to use the cart, you need to fill it up with juice. When I used those carts I would take the filler out, fill the cart about 1/2 full and then slowly put the filler back in. Then drip a few drop on the filler until it's full. I prefer dripping and have taken all the tips off my carts for the 801 atty.

Attys take a little time to break in (30 minutes to an hour or so). Vapor production should pick up once it's broken in good.

Some juices can have a strong taste that takes a lot of time to get out of an atty. Lots of poeple use multiple attys for different like flavors. One atty for tobacco flavors, one atty for fruity type flavors, etc. Unless I have a stong flavor, I don't worry about it much... just change flavors and keep on vaping.

I prefer a 510 on my VP1. I seem to get better vapor production from a 510 at 3.7 volts. You may want to look into getting a low res atty to use on it. :)

Hello All,

Just received my beautiful VP1 today in the mail. Just need some guidance from the pros on how to use this thing. It is my first true vaper.

Great! And I think you mean your first new electronic cigarette/custom electronic cigarette. A vaper is someone who vapes. IE "I am a vaper" ;)

I dripped 3-4 drops of dulcis "mmmmmm" onto the atomizer, and fired away. I'm not really getting that much vapor out of this thing. Is there something I am doing wrong? Also, this set came with cartridges with white foam attached. How do I use these also?

I would suggest you direct drip. Click Here for info on how to direct drip :)

I'm not sure if your using the 510 atomizer or the Penstyle atomizer. Either way an atomizer can take a little while to break in. Because the atomizer is brand new usually I'll add about 4-5 drops. Then puff a little. (maybe 3-4 good drags) add perhaps one or two more drops of liquid and you should be all set. Don't let the atomizer get to hot, in time it will break in and you'll be blowing out clouds of vapor in no time. :D Just like anything vaping has a bit of a learning curve.

One more thing. If I dripped a certain liquid onto the atomizer, and then wanted to change flavors. What is the best way to do this?

The best way is to vape until there isn't much vapor left (but don't vape your atomizer too dry!) Once you find the old flavor is starting to disappear go ahead and add a few drops of the new flavor. :)

Sorry for the n00bish questions, but I needed to get this answered.

We where all new at one point! Before you know you'll be handing out expert advice!

Rob

Hello All,

Great! And I think you mean your first new electronic cigarette/custom electronic cigarette. A vaper is someone who vapes. IE "I am a vaper" ;)

I would suggest you direct drip. Click Here for info on how to direct drip :)

I'm not sure if your using the 510 atomizer or the Penstyle atomizer. Either way an atomizer can take a little while to break in. Because the atomizer is brand new usually I'll add about 4-5 drops. Then puff a little. (maybe 3-4 good drags) add perhaps one or two more drops of liquid and you should be all set. Don't let the atomizer get to hot, in time it will break in and you'll be blowing out clouds of vapor in no time. :D Just like anything vaping has a bit of a learning curve.

The best way is to vape until there isn't much vapor left (but don't vape your atomizer too dry!) Once you find the old flavor is starting to disappear go ahead and add a few drops of the new flavor. :)

We where all new at one point! Before you know you'll be handing out expert advice!

Rob

Wow, I am so excited from the great feedback from this community. I appreciate all the suggestions, as I will try them all.

Thanks,

Rob

Thats what we are here for Rob :) Keep us updated and let us know how its going for you.

Will do. This VP1 is amazing. I am thinking about picking up a Joker too. But what would the benefits of being 5v be? And how about the battery life on it.

Thanks again,

Rob

Will do. This VP1 is amazing. I am thinking about picking up a Joker too. But what would the benefits of being 5v be? And how about the battery life on it.

Thanks again,

Rob

The 5V will produce more vapor than a 3.7 V unit with a standard atty. I can't speak to the batt life on the Joker yet, hopefully soon :). Maybe Chris can chime in since he's been testing it for a few months.

The 5V will produce more vapor than a 3.7 V unit with a standard atty. I can't speak to the batt life on the Joker yet, hopefully soon :). Maybe Chris can chime in since he's been testing it for a few months.

Sweet. I think I might pick up that Joker Ultimate Kit. Can't beat that price.