Better Stock Up

While vaping delivers nicotine and satisfies hand to mouth, there's no way your brain knows how it's getting the nicotine. Just vape flavored VG and by a bunch of nicorette gum. I'd concentrate on how to make a suitable flavored VG juice just in case, throat hit will be an issue but I'm concerned someone will mess something up trying to get their nic...

Good point about the gum. I may try that if vaping tobacco is a failure. If I remember right it is kind of expensive though.

Yeah, just as expensive as smoking cigarettes in my experience (maybe even a little more). Not to mention the skin irritation and crazy, vivid, weird *** dreams. Oh how I hate the patch.

Good point about the gum. I may try that if vaping tobacco is a failure. If I remember right it is kind of expensive though.

I'm sure it is, that's why pharma and tobacco hate vaping. I've going to CVS, will check it out...

Darn - I bet I could have edited this had I remembered when I got home. What I think I saw was a box of 170 pieces or 4mg strength for $52. Obviously it depends how much you take. Personally it seems like for most people it would still be cheaper than cigs, and healthier as well though not everyone's first choice.

Darn - I bet I could have edited this had I remembered when I got home. What I think I saw was a box of 170 pieces or 4mg strength for $52. Obviously it depends how much you take. Personally it seems like for most people it would still be cheaper than cigs, and healthier as well though not everyone's first choice.

That's why I'll probably vape cheap tobacco in a Iolite. I can get the nicotine without burning the tobacco.

That's funny mcquinn. :D And too true. I hate to be a downer but nicorette gum is awful stuff for trying not to smoke. I still use it when I'm in a prolonged meeting (still don't have the huevos to vape in a meeting ;)), but I really need that TH for satisfaction. My wife still uses it as well as vaping. I bought some last evening; $60 for generic 4mg, 170 pcs. Of course, $5 of that was for the governor.

FTJoe, I respectfully disagree that my brain, at least, sure as hell knows when I'm getting/not getting nic! :)

The thing we have to do is remain united against a common foe. I for one live close to both the PA and Ohio borders this gives me a better chance than the guy stuck in the middle of the state. If need be I could set up a address point in either of those states and then send it out to any point from there. In the mean time others could try to master the art of nicotine extraction. It is a complicated process that requires sulfuric acid and a few other nasty chemicals that you need to understand how to use. Back in the day some members of my Mother's family were bootleggers, not too far south from here there are still, stills running. Not that I am telling anyone to break the law, but where there is a will, there is a way. If we share what information we glean in our endevors we may get around this at least until sanity can be restored.

FTJoe, I respectfully disagree that my brain, at least, sure as hell knows when I'm getting/not getting nic! :)

I know you're a high use guy and don't doubt you crave without it. I'm certainly not suggesting you go no nic, just your brain can not tell if its getting nic from the vape, or the gum. As cool as the brain is, it is not a chemical test kit, spectrograph, etc. The vape will help the hand to mouth we all need, the gum the actual addiction.

The flavored gums weren't too bad, there is the lozenge which were not too nice either.