Vts Does It Again

ROOR

I just wanted to thank all of the VT staff for all your hard work. I ordered a pack Late Saturday night and was at my door when i woke up Monday morning. Always on point!! Also Thank you very very much for my little gift chris! it made me feel warm and fuzzy!.

<3

roor

Coming from California, I didn't expect to see the juice til at least today. Got it yesterday. It seems my daughter got it out of the mailbox and didn't tell me, so I discovered it late last nite. Coulda beaten her GOOD I tell you. LOL

So yeah it VROOOOOOOOOMED here to Tennessee :)

Placed an order last night and got shipping confirmation at 5:18AM this morning. What is that, like 2:18AM on the west coast? REST MAN!!!! You can't keep up that pace forever!

I too want to thank you again for the quick service. Got to my hotel in only 2 days.

But remember...as much as we need you, Ashley and the little one need you more, so try and take some much needed rest when you can.

Thanks again.

Placed an order last night and got shipping confirmation at 5:18AM this morning. What is that, like 2:18AM on the west coast? REST MAN!!!! You can't keep up that pace forever!

Chris and his wife just took delivery of their new baby girl, sleeping is not an option :thumbsup: . Thanks for the great work Chris, we sure appreciate it.

Oh, congratulations on your new baby girl! Our girl is 4 years old now and she is a daily beam of light for us, man they sure grow up fast.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines