Dse801 Vs Rn4072

From the tiny bit I know about the 801s and RN4072s, they seem almost fully compatible. The only difference being the cart size which is a non-issue for me since I direct drip.

If I'm understanding correctly, the RN4071 is a low bridge atty and the DSE801 is a high bridge atty. Does anyone own or have tried both? If so, could you tell any difference or know of any difference in resistance?

I've been rocking an 801 at 5v on my VP PT for the past several days and I've got to say this thing rocks! Churns out more vapor than my 510s, throat hit is almost as good as a 510, but the flavor is totally better. Flavor is not as good as a 510 cartomizer, but the vapor is so much cooler that it's just a whole different experience. I've never tried them at a lower voltage since I don't have any 510 to 801 adapters, so I can't comment there.

I only own one 801, so I'm thinking of buying a few more but am trying to decide between the 801 and the RN4071.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

I like the "pennstyles" and until recently have used them exclusivly.I never bothered measuring the resistance.The high bridge DSE's for me as I like to use carts most of the time were a mess as they squeeze the filler down to half the size of the resevoir caused me to ruin a few batteries and make lotsa messes.The last four low bridge ones I got did not seem to wick the liquid from the carts and have been relegated to dripping duty.I have been using DSE 901's for carts and they seem to be doing a great job and are consistant.I might have gone with 510's but there are too many types of them and I do not want to mess with it.The "pennstyles" deliver a larger volume of vapor I believe because there is simply more room to create it due to the size of the chamber,also more room for condensate to settle out perhaps making a drier vape.I just measured one new LB from ElectroNicStix and it is 3.6 ohms a new 901 from same place is 3.3 ohms.

If you try the RN Brandon - let us know your thoughts. I've used a Joye 302 on my VP/PT exclusively since I got it in January. I've tried the 510 on it a couple of times, but always end up back with the 302. It just seems to be the right combination.

Brandon, I have been using 801s since Sept... from Arno @Awesome Vapor, and Phil @Smokey Treats. Started with carts, now dd still learning the differences. I think after the initial order I have been getting the short bridge ones 1 hole? I am still learning, but seem to have more leakage with the 2 hole ones, but that could be me. I love mine, waiting for my pt. hope this helps. monty

I'm not to sure about the RN model, but I have used both the high and low bridge style 801 attys on my vp/pt. I've also used an adapter and a 510 on my passthru and can say it really kicks out some vapor. When I'm just taking my time I like the 510 set up and DD. If I don't want that hassle of dripping I'll go with a cart filled with juice and go for a longer time without refilling. I've also tried a 901 atty on the pt and it's also a different kind of vape. A little more flavor than the 510 and almost as much vapor production. So give them all a try and see which set up you like the most. With the 5v vp/pt you really can't go wrong with whichever you choose.

Good luck and happy vaping.