Kinda Weird!

Ok ima go about this as professional as posible , i hope the readers and replyers do so aswell.

I'll start with this. In no way do i want to offend anyone or saying this as a joke. since thats done ill say it.

Has anyone that has recently started to vape or any long timers ever noticed a pugnant odor from there urine?

it seems that ive been urinating a very strong musk-like odor. i am not a dr. or a continuous urine inhaler but i have noticed this since ive vaped , i also bought a new strong coffee since i started vaping to help with the transition so i will not be drinkin it for the next few days to see if that is the reason. other then that my diet is as normal. thanks beforehand for any help in this matter.

PG when broken down by the body creates a lactic acid type of substance,I asked the same thing as my bowell movemenyts and urine had a very strong bouqet.It is not harmful but I am trying to use more VG as it can be rather unpleasant.

I undid the -1, that's just ridiculous. Maybe you're just not drinking enough water. I really kind of doubt vaping has much if anything to do with it. I sure haven't noticed any change I could attribute to vaping.

Good call. Drinking water should help. Some of the problem could be caused by dehydration. mcquinn is probably right too.

This is probably the situation but be aware of other symptoms too, as this may be something more serious that has nothing to do with vaping.

It was suggested before in another thread to increase the daily fluid intake and to avoid using more sugary drinks when making the switch. So I also suggest increasing your water intake to start, but if it does not improve you should really contact your doctor.

I wonder if your cardio/vascular system isn't maybe working better and flushing out toxins from smoking. The reason I say that is I notice my sweat stinks more than when I was smoking analogs. Ditto on the water intake. You should pretty much be drinking some fluids all day. And, yeah, the sense of smell returning might be it, too! :|

First off thanks to all that are taking this seriously,

heres an opdate. asfar as the vaping , its a contributor but the biggest reason was infact the coffee i bought.

its a dark roast instant coffee . i've not drank any for 2 days and the strong odor has disapated .

as for my odor detection, a.k.a (nose) , it is more keen atm , ive smelled a tree that grows outside my home that i never new created a light fragrance. my wife would tell me about it every spring lol she'd say,"you cant smell that awful smell that tree is giving out?" lol i do smell it now its a faint wet dog smell , not a good smell but not something i'd go grab the chainsaw for lol. other then that i think im cured .

p.s im drinking lots of H2O and cut out the coffee, lol but it was expencive, anyone want a almost brand new box of instant dark coffee? lol thanks again everyone

• 4 months later...

no way do i want to offend anyone or saying this as a joke. since thats done ill say it....ever noticed a pugnant odor from there urine?

it seems that ive been urinating a very strong musk-like odor.

As a child of the Earth with 5 kids this is NOT weird it is Flora and Fauna, actually your Urine is your 1st and last clue to your health so gross as it may seem, know your 'normal' look up " Urine " on Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine or this site for an overview http://www.rnceus.com/ua/uaph.html.

You can get urine dip sticks at the pet store (my sis keeps them for her for dogs) works close enough to avoid a Dr. bill when not needed. Or make a Dr. appt and fork over a few hundred for visits and labs.