A New Dripping Tip

Zero in stock and I've never heard anything about them, but it looks to be an alternative to all the current direct-drip tips: http://www.madvapes.com/Dripper-Tips_c_68.html

Not necessarily as attractive as the premier drip tips from Super T Manufacturing or the D-Tips from Nhaler, but we as consumers always benefit from competition right? :)

I kinda like the way they look.

O-rings. I have 4 t-tips coming tomorrow probably, two stainless. I remember someone complaining about the o-rings being replaced (easy though). O/T - I haven't packed yet, playing with the indulgence, I have a suitcase worth of vaping supplies ready to go with me. I am going to be in so much trouble day 2 when my honey notices I'm wearing the same clothes, but that's cool, I have attys going from 1.6 ohms to 5.2 and a bunch in-between, cartos, blue foam, pyramid tea bags, regular 510s, mega 510s, spade, indulgence running 3.7V, 6V or 7.4V and a gallon of juice. Oh boy, pray for me folks. This is not going to work out well.

Edited by FTJoe

I am going to be in so much trouble day 2 when my honey notices I'm wearing the same clothes, but that's cool

Ha! Holy crap that's funny!

We've got a travel coming up in a few months, and it sounds like I'll need to bring an extra suitecase :) Keep in mind that I'm the type of guy that's used to traveling in wal-mart bags. But the wifey made me use a real suitecase on the honeymoon, so I guess there's no going back now!

I just found out that nhaler has new short anodized drip tips for $10.00 a piece with free shipping and if you use the code SAVEinNJ it takes a dollar off the price: http://shop.nhaler.com/category.sc?categoryId=36

I needed to get a nice cap to put on the end of my cartos since some of the white end caps just get mangled.

Hey those new Nhaler tips are nice looking.

But so far hands down I think the new generation Super T Tips look the best and they certainly look to have a larger dripping hole: http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id72.html

Gosh, within just a few short months we went from zero choices, to one choice, to now 5 choices. I love progression!

Hey those new Nhaler tips are nice looking.

But so far hands down I think the new generation Super T Tips look the best and they certainly look to have a larger dripping hole: http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id72.html

Gosh, within just a few short months we went from zero choices, to one choice, to now 5 choices. I love progression!

yeah - I was pretty stable buying wise (just juice) until recently. Missed getting the tips from super, probably will be in the MB today but I'm away for a week.

Plus now my wife says it more about the flavor for her!!!!! (sorry have to vent). Picked up the indulgence, 3.7 and 6 options, mega batts and a mega pcc for the low res atty, she takes a hit off my spade and says she doesn't like!! Oh well, at least I have cartos for her now!!!!

Wow! Another dripping tip, now at VaprLife! Check it: http://www.vaprlife.com/driptips.html

Says they're made from black delrin, but by the picture they look more like gun metal gray. At $7.99 they're a good price.

Wow! Another dripping tip, now at VaprLife! Check it: http://www.vaprlife.com/driptips.html

Says they're made from black delrin, but by the picture they look more like gun metal gray. At $7.99 they're a good price.

Just what I need...haven't even seen my super t's yet. I brought two drip tips on the trip, both are gone (two left at home but wasn't real impressed as I got juiced. Fit the low res attys though from nhaler.

Spade just broke so now I have to share the low res atts with the missues off the megas. I think I'll bring along some charged regular batts just in case for the golf game. Man I should have brought the indulgence on the trip. Who knew the spade had a threaded section by the switch with a small wire that broke off the solder. She actually does like them, was the juice she wasn't thrilled about, nor does she like carts. I love her anyway.

Just what I need...haven't even seen my super t's yet. I brought two drip tips on the trip, both are gone (two left at home but wasn't real impressed as I got juiced. Fit the low res attys though from nhaler.

Spade just broke so now I have to share the low res atts with the missues off the megas. I think I'll bring along some charged regular batts just in case for the golf game. Man I should have brought the indulgence on the trip. Who knew the spade had a threaded section by the switch with a small wire that broke off the solder. She actually does like them, was the juice she wasn't thrilled about, nor does she like carts. I love her anyway.

I did not like the drip tip on the LR atty, and now I don't use it at 6v either. The condensations just to much. I'm back to my home made drip tip cart mod. I didn't have any problem with the tips at 3.7v though. Flicking it regularly does help some.

Spade just broke.......

Dang that sux FTJoe. I hear that VaprLife has an excellent repair service for things that are out of warranty. Wonder if they'd honor it for the spade even though they don't directly sell it (they make the Spade right? Or am I way off on that?).

Unless of course, you fancy fixing it yourself.

Unless of course, you fancy fixing it yourself.

Done - not a great job but a $10 iron from Radio Shack, carefully screwed the switch section back on and the contact is staying for now. Couldn't live without the spade for another 6 days. Yeah!

But I still haven't found my drip tips...

Fantastic! Glad you were able to fix. Good luck on finding those drip tips.

I give, two more at home, four coming from super-t and I'll probably try some of the ones you pointed to...would love to find some I can actually drip without getting juiced. I liked the two I had with me as they fit the slightly larger nhaler LR attys very nicely.

I just got the new version of the drip tip from nhaler today; it's working out pretty well as a replacement of the mangled plastic caps on my 510 cartos. Aside from the fact that it's crazy easy to top off my cartos, I'm really digging the contoured shape! Spec wise, for those wondering, it adds about 15mm (just over a 1/2in) length when inserted and the mouth is about 4mm (3/16in) wide and provides more that enough clearance for the juice to flow down. I've got one of the new SuperT shortys coming fairly soon so, I'll follow up with a comparison when it arrives.

I ordered one of those aluminum anodized tips from nhaler the other day. Going to compare how it performs against the Super T Tips. I dunno, as much as I love the Super T version because it's stainless steel and it pulls the heat away from any atomizer so well, I'm having my doubts as to how well the aluminum version does the same thing!

I ordered one of those aluminum anodized tips from nhaler the other day. Going to compare how it performs against the Super T Tips. I dunno, as much as I love the Super T version because it's stainless steel and it pulls the heat away from any atomizer so well, I'm having my doubts as to how well the aluminum version does the same thing!

One of the things that I noticed right off the bat was there was a noticeable difference in the temperature of the drip tip vs the stock carto body. As far as I can tell, there little to no heat transfer from the carto to the drip tip. I would imagine that it'd be the same with an atty as well. It seems like aluminum is the way to go with drip tips; very little heat transfer and a nice balance between durability and weight.

Just got the new aluminum shorty tip from SuperT and it performs about the same and the one from nhaler; spec wise, it's a hair shorter but the mouth of the unit is it much larger but tapers in to about 4mm. It's not as contoured, but still has a nice feel. Also, it's not as tight of fit, but I believe it's due to the O ring that's used. Overall, impressive and well made.