How Many Emails Does Vapor Talk Get?

I have nothing to do at the moment while I wait for the hospital to call and thought I'd post this.

So I think we can all agree for the most part we answer your emails pretty quickly. (Tickets and Emails normally are answered within 24 hours) But I thought I'd post just HOW many emails we get. Here is a screenshot from the forum@ email. Remember this is only one account :lol:

Only about 25% of this is spam the rest are actually emails from Youtube viewers, stock update questions, forum questions, "I need XYZ reset" questions and random people asking ecig questions from around the web. We often get press inquiries which is always exciting. (Names and Subjects have been removed for privacy reasons)

post-2-127071281346_thumb.jpg

post-2-127071281346_thumb.jpg

HAHA dood! that email u took the screen shot of is ME!!! hahahaha sorry i didn't mean to bother you!

Thank you for all your hard work!

<3 roor

elijah carter! lolol

:unworthy: Wow Chris :unworthy: You have a lot more patience than I have. I can't even imagine going through that much email....whoa.

I thought maybe you got an email from my grandson when I saw the name Elijah. Sure was glad to hear it wasn't him. :whistle: I mean, since he's only 10.

That's about 4 weeks work of emails some are spam, some are forum auto messages (logs for example) some are store support notifications, Twitters, Facebook etc. I can usually get through about 2000 pretty quickly by using Rules and Catagories. For example I have Facebook and Twitter auto file. Once I hit the purge buttong they all shoot into the folder they need to go into. From there I can find the important emails and go to town. Usually takes me about 2 hours :)