510 Low Res Magnum Attys

kjdhksdsdbsjdb!!!!!!!! WOW these are incredible! These things are so good I don't even know what to write about them. HUGE vapor and amazing taste out of some high voltage juice I picked up. It can almost be for certain I will never use a regualr atty again. I'll add more details and opinions later on.

Edit- Menthol users get on your horses, heaven has been located.

Edit- I have never used any kind of device rated at 5v, so this is one hell of a vape for me. I'm going to throw up a video review of this later tonight, thinking of doing a side by side comparison with my standand/mega 510 atty.

Edited by SickDripzz

I love my magnum with a passion. It's fantastic!

But I haven't been using it much since I got my VP PT. The reason is two-fold. 1) Even though I bought four of them, I'm very careful with it and I try not to use it much now in fear of popping it. 2) The flavor of juices really seemed to degrade quickly after the first day, even though I've since thoroughly washed it.

So far, the KR808 cartomizers have the most fantastic flavor of any atty that I've used (and at 5volts it's almost stupid-strong). I did get some 510 cartos on thursday but I have yet to actually use them. I have one soaking right now, that I'll give a shot later tonight.

But flavor aside, the 510 magnums have the most incredible vapor production and throat hit. Truly a gem that everybody should at least try once!

Yup, can't believe how well this LR atty works!!!

And I thought the eGo was good b4 having this little gem.

I now have an eGo that performs like a freaking 5v vaping machine...

Also the fog it makes and the juice is even warmer. Hell, this might be like Janty's new Baby J when they decide to come out with that Big Bad Boy!!!

Edited by stubear62

I love my magnum with a passion. It's fantastic!

But I haven't been using it much since I got my VP PT. The reason is two-fold. 1) Even though I bought four of them, I'm very careful with it and I try not to use it much now in fear of popping it. 2) The flavor of juices really seemed to degrade quickly after the first day, even though I've since thoroughly washed it.

So far, the KR808 cartomizers have the most fantastic flavor of any atty that I've used (and at 5volts it's almost stupid-strong). I did get some 510 cartos on thursday but I have yet to actually use them. I have one soaking right now, that I'll give a shot later tonight.

But flavor aside, the 510 magnums have the most incredible vapor production and throat hit. Truly a gem that everybody should at least try once!

Yup. I'm getting the same results, as far as flavor goes. It seems to wear out, or I'm really getting used to it!

So after making my comparison video, I've noticed that you want to be using high voltage juice or thicker juices in general. The standard PG juices I have been using vaporizes etirely at 3-6 hits with a horrible burning taste in the final hit. The high voltage juice I have fixes this problem entirely.