Getting The Indulgence

The 3 volt 16340's is what would have come with the unit if you got it from Eastmall. It's what they seel with the sleeve if you pick the 6v option. Safe? I have no idea. I actually have some of those... ordered them before I knew much about anything. After I got my SB I figured I'd at least try them to see if I liked 6v, but they don't fit in the SB. I've got some LiFePO4's on the way. If you use the 3.7v batts, you'll most likely want to use the 5.2 ohm HV 510 atty. The 4.5 would probably be okay too, but the 5.2 one would put you at 10 watts.

Well it didn't blow up with the RCR123As at 6V using the HV-EM5 attys and was very nice. I think those are 4.5ohms, but the ecigsupply site has something on there about 3.5 ohm attys (out of stock). Now I have to get the smell out of my mouth when I tried a carto at 6V. Vapor gets hot!!! Will continue fooling around but are you saying I can use the 3.7V 16340s just maybe bump up the ohms? Any quick link on the 5.2 Ohm attys of which you speak? The 18650 battery is a joke. I think I'll donate to nana...

Oh and thanx.

Edited by FTJoe

Yes, I've heard of people using 7.4 volts, but you have to have an HV atty.

Nhaler has both the 4.5 and 5.2 on this page (link below).

The 4.5 atty will generate 8 watts at 6v and 12 watts at 7.4v.

The 5.2 atty will generate almost 7 watts at 6v and 10.5 watts at 7.4v.

The 3.5 atty will generate 10.3 watts at 6V and 15.6 watts at 7.4v (not recommended).

I hear that 10 watts is the "sweet spot", but I'm still waiting

My 3.5 ohm atty's should be here tomorrow, and hopefully my batteries will be too. So, this is just all theory and hearsay, I don't have any persoanl experience yet. :)

Nhaler HV Atty

Edited by Brian

The 18650 battery is a joke. I think I'll donate to nana...

Why do you say that? I love mine. Lasts me two days at work. Probably more, but I change it just because it seem like I should. I really like 3.7v most of the time, but I reckon with 0 nic you don't get much umph.

Why do you say that? I love mine. Lasts me two days at work. Probably more, but I change it just because it seem like I should. I really like 3.7v most of the time, but I reckon with 0 nic you don't get much umph.

It's HUGE!!! We're not very heavy vapers. So couple times a day for me, lots for us on weekends but only after 7 or 8 when we start tipping a few.

Also, looks like the attys I got are testing at 4.9-5.2 ohms. So should I jack in the CR123s at 7.4V? By the time you answer I will, but the 18650 is still charging (hours later)...that thing is a BEAST. I'll have to try the 4.5s at 6V so I'll order from nhaler when I get more low resistance. Though I am having the liquid flooding issue others are talking about. I also have to say I'm kind of digging the carto at 6V. Man that vape is hot...and quick, no long slow drag here, much like a cigarette.

Edited by FTJoe

Though I am having the liquid flooding issue others are talking about. I also have to say I'm kind of digging the carto at 6V. Man that vape is hot...and quick, no long slow drag here, much like a cigarette.

I can only imagine. I know it got quite hot at 5v. I had ripped the cap out and used a cut-off 510 cart on it, and even the cart itself got a little warm.

Gotta say, really nice TH at the 7.4V with the 5 ohm atty. I coughed, haven't done that since stopping the nic. So should I really be using the two 3.7V 16340s to get to 7.4V? I'm sure I shouldn't as its really nice...

Yes, I've heard of people using 7.4 volts, but you have to have an HV atty.

Nhaler has both the 4.5 and 5.2 on this page (link below).

The 4.5 atty will generate 8 watts at 6v and 12 watts at 7.4v.

The 5.2 atty will generate almost 7 watts at 6v and 10.5 watts at 7.4v.

The 3.5 atty will generate 10.3 watts at 6V and 15.6 watts at 7.4v (not recommended).

I hear that 10 watts is the "sweet spot", but I'm still waiting

My 3.5 ohm atty's should be here tomorrow, and hopefully my batteries will be too. So, this is just all theory and hearsay, I don't have any persoanl experience yet. :)

Nhaler HV Atty

Just to let you knows the BE112s ( http://www.bestecig.com/product_view.asp?ID=17 )are 3.5ohm as well. You can get a 5 pack for $25 and they work great on both my SB and Indulgence @ 6V, but really I like the 4.5ohm HV-EM8 @ 6v as well, I take fairly long drags so the 4.5ohm attys keep me from boiling my juice and still kick out a good amount of vapor. Honestly I don't know how people deal with 2.5ohm attys on 6V mods, my 510s just seem to burn the juice and make me cough @ 6V.

Just to let you knows the BE112s ( http://www.bestecig.com/product_view.asp?ID=17 )are 3.5ohm as well. You can get a 5 pack for $25 and they work great on both my SB and Indulgence @ 6V, but really I like the 4.5ohm HV-EM8 @ 6v as well, I take fairly long drags so the 4.5ohm attys keep me from boiling my juice and still kick out a good amount of vapor. Honestly I don't know how people deal with 2.5ohm attys on 6V mods, my 510s just seem to burn the juice and make me cough @ 6V.

Good to know about the BE's. Do they have a washer, or are they like the Joye (just the mesh)?

I got my HV attys from ecigsupply today. They ARE NOT 3.5 ohm! They're HV-EM5, which are suppose to be 4.5 ohm. Two of mine measure 5.0 and one is at 4.8 ohm. I'm a little disappointed, but guess I'll give them a try. Got my LiFePO4's in also... they're charging now.

I got my HV attys from ecigsupply today. They ARE NOT 3.5 ohm! They're HV-EM5, which are suppose to be 4.5 ohm. Two of mine measure 5.0 and one is at 4.8 ohm. I'm a little disappointed, but guess I'll give them a try. Got my LiFePO4's in also... they're charging now.

Yeah - my HV-EM5s were 4.8 and 4.9. I thought I posted that?

Yeah - my HV-EM5s were 4.8 and 4.9. I thought I posted that?

Are those the ones you got from ecigsupply? The ones I got from ecigsupply were suppose to be 3.5 ohms. I'm quite disappointed. I'm using a regular 510 right now, so no doubt the 5 ohm atty will not be satisfactory.

Are those the ones you got from ecigsupply? The ones I got from ecigsupply were suppose to be 3.5 ohms. I'm quite disappointed. I'm using a regular 510 right now, so no doubt the 5 ohm atty will not be satisfactory.

Yes they were. I'm on vacation so can't test again.