Puresomker Has A New Device?

Have my sights set on a Prodigy V2.1 now that the site is back up and running. Just checked it tonight. Still can't order one, but the homepage said that there is a new device coming out in the next few weeks. Hmmmmmm. I hate it when this happens. Anyone know what this new device is?

No telling what it could be.I guess you always have to keep something new in the works or you will be left behind.I have never seen an area of consumerism where the status quo changes so often.It seems like most people are never satisfied with any device after they get it and always looking for something better.Oh well I guess this is what causes an ecomomy to work .Keep vaping and keep fueling the economy. :thumbsup:

My advice: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PURESMOKER!!! :thumbsdown:

My Prodigy V2 was DOA. I finally got it working and that lasted for about an hour and now it doesn't work at all. I have emailed them repeatedly and was sent to a troubleshooting guide. I just paid over $100 for a device and I'm expected to fix it? I don't think so!

I have emailed them over and over now with no reply. Their products, from my experience, are total CRAP! And I'm not the first and only to have this problem. I know personally a person on this board who had the same experience and there have been numerous posts on this site and others with the same problems.

I know am the proud owner of a very expensive paper weight!

DON'T SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ON THIS JUNK!

My advice? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PURESMOKER!!! :thumbsdown:

You want a great, new toy? Buy the Indulgence from eastmall.net

The Omega will be sold by Altsmoke. I'm not sure what Puresmoker has in the works? Hopefully a PV with a good switch. hrhr.gif

How about a device that actually WORKS? The Prodigy V2 does not even work at all! Wasted HUGE money on that thing!

Was it the switch that failed? If it was then I can fix it. My friend came up for a visit last weekend. He has a prodigy V2 and he had in intermittent switch problem. We pretty much drove all over town looking for hardware to make it better. We succeeded, and it works great. Would you like to sell me yours? Seeing how they are backordered for two months, I'd love to buy a used one, or in your case a barely used one, if you're interrested in parting with it.

That sounds like a great solution for both of you. I hope you two can work something out between you.

jmhester - It sounds like you're still liking your indulgence. How's it working for you by now? I have one of my own on the way, so I'm curious about it.

That sounds like a great solution for both of you. I hope you two can work something out between you.

jmhester - It sounds like you're still liking your indulgence. How's it working for you by now? I have one of my own on the way, so I'm curious about it.

Hey nana - you catch it from eastmall or the "other" site? Color? Extended battery cup? Dish it...

LOL @ FTJoe - The other site. Silver. No.

They do have the extended battery cup in now and I will be ordering one, but not right away. It doesn't look like they have the 18650 yet and that's what I want to get with it. I'll try it at 6v later.