Hello To All And A Question

Kragax

Im new here although I have been lurking for a while now. On a whim I thought Id try filling a cart with that blue foam stuff but could'nt find any. I did however try scotch-brite. Scotch-brite is a 3M product made of a heavy nylon fiber pad. It can actually be used for fine finish sanding and its cheap. Sp far I like it better that tea bags or tulle. I should hold up for quite a while as well. I will keep a review going but right now Im only on cart one. So Far,So Good

Wow my typing skills really let me down that time. Anyway my question was, has anyone else tried this? Also if you fill too much it will flood.

Not much to say really, just an ol dude from the east. Been vaping since January and like everyone else looking for that perfect cart filler and a really decent cinimmon juice. Thanks for the addy for the foam, Ill order some when I get home for some reason the work network blocks thier site. Im anxious to give it a try.

Welcome to Vapor Talk Kragax, I'm from the east as well---Northern Va. I can picture the product you are talking about but I think the fluval would be a much better filler, Let us know how that works out for you.

welcome to the forum. I know about the scotch-brite, we use it at work. You may however want to check the MSDS on it because I think it has a chemical process to it.

Don't quote me on that, but I would chk first. I too use the Fluval filler, works very well, you can get it and the blue foam at PetSmart.

welcome to the forum. I know about the scotch-brite, we use it at work. You may however want to check the MSDS on it because I think it has a chemical process to it.

Don't quote me on that, but I would chk first. I too use the Fluval filler, works very well, you can get it and the blue foam at PetSmart.

I love the blue foam. :) Welcome!

Not much to say really, just an ol dude from the east. Been vaping since January and like everyone else looking for that perfect cart filler and a really decent cinimmon juice. Thanks for the addy for the foam, Ill order some when I get home for some reason the work network blocks thier site. Im anxious to give it a try.

Not sure about the cart filler but if your looking for an excellent cinnamon juice get tastyvapors atomic cinnacide, its my favorite juice so far!! Be sure to get vg added to the bottle or vapor production may be lacking (20% vg is great).

I have tried the fluval as well and polyfil. I have more than enough to send you a little of both to try out. Just pm me your address and I will be happy to send you some.

Thank you that is very kind but I ordered a bunch last night. Free shipping too, woo hoo! Back on the subject of the scotch brite, vapor production and taste is quite good but it does have a tendency to flood. I don't know yet if I like it or not and I am not sure of any chemical process, however we don't even put an MSDS number on it.

• 3 weeks later...