Nhaler D-Tips

jnnfrlsw

Heard alot of good feedback about NHalers new d-driptips and got mine today. They are plastic and have an hourglass shape for ease of dripping without having to remove the tip. I really like it. The holes just wide enough to drip into but not too big too feel ackward. The only thing I was disappointed about was it wont work on my ego. You can force the cone over the top of the tip but cannot screw down the cone-you get no movement of air. The only option to use it on the ego is to leave off the cone and that affects the draw too much. It works great on my 510 though. They are a little pricey 8.00 for as simple and small as they are.

Jen, that's valuable information for all eGo users, thanks. That's something we wouldn't have known without you giving it a try and sharing your experience here. I don't use an eGo (alas) but know many who do and this is something they'll need to know. I'm a total d-tip believer and would have recommended it to anyone, except now I know better. Thanks!

Jen, that's valuable information for all eGo users, thanks. That's something we wouldn't have known without you giving it a try and sharing your experience here. I don't use an eGo (alas) but know many who do and this is something they'll need to know. I'm a total d-tip believer and would have recommended it to anyone, except now I know better. Thanks!

Wanted to update on using the dtip with my Ego. I found a way to use it. Popped the cap off my new 510 carto, screwed on the cone and then popped in the dtip onto the carto and it works! It adds some length to the Ego but it works nice.

I was about to purchase a couple of these last night for my TW Tornado, only to find articles such as this one to steer me away. But I personally do not mind using my Tornado without the cover cone. Depending on the juice or how the atty is setup, I feel sometimes the Tornado works better with increased airflow.

• 1 month later...

I have the Dtips from Nhaler and an ego and I can get them to work, without mods or cartomizers. yes, it is a bith tighter draw but all I do is slightly wiggle the tip and the draw is fine for me. I would not say that they dont work with the ego but the draw is somewhat tighter.

I've had no trouble using my drip tip on my Tornado. Put on the atty...screw on the cone...then pop on the tip.

Mine works just fine.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines