Who Has Genuine Joye 510 Atomizers?

I recently purchased 5 attys for what I thought was a great deal...Problem is they suck!!! I found out they are knock-offs with a round washer at the bottom of the wick. I'm not getting the vapor production out of these that I've been getting out of my original joye attys. So my question is, who sells genuine Joye atty's? Thanks for the help!

I know for certain Vapor Talk (of course) sell genuine Joye atomizers but will not have any until mid April. Jason from Electro Nic Stix sells Genuine Joye and so does Parker from Dietsmokes.com, You can also use the Janty Dura atomizers which is where the Joye 510 actually came from :)

I know for certain Vapor Talk (of course) sell genuine Joye atomizers but will not have any until mid April. Jason from Electro Nic Stix sells Genuine Joye and so does Parker from Dietsmokes.com, You can also use the Janty Dura atomizers which is where the Joye 510 actually came from :)

It's funny that I bought 5 joye attys each with a different colored band and the first and only one so far to go was the gold band that said Janty on it. Do you think all of these attys are equal? They all came from Parker on the same order.

It's funny that I bought 5 joye attys each with a different colored band and the first and only one so far to go was the gold band that said Janty on it. Do you think all of these attys are equal? They all came from Parker on the same order.

I would say something, was it DOA, or just go quick? I love my gold bands its all I buy!!!

i have, at various times since september, ordered almost every atty Parked carries; gold-band Jantys, white tie, red scorpion, regular all-black joyes... and every one worked the same. if i had to choose i would say his specialty atties (red scorpion and white tie) are on par with the gold band Jantys... if not better. as a matter of fact, i'd go as far as to say that the white tie atties are hands down my favorite (of maybe 6-7 different kinds i have tried).

i had customer service issues that led me to no longer order from there, BUT i do love his atties.