Pink 510's

They exist but I'm not sure of any suppliers off hand that sell them. It's funny the pink colors don't sell well, the pink LED's do but not the whole device. If anyone would carry them I think Electro Nic Stix would if you requested it. If you don't find any on your journey let me know and I'll order a few on our next batch. :)

OK, let me start off by saying this isn't for me. Tracy wants a pink 510. Do any of you know where to get one?

Let the sarcastic responses begin. gun.gif

Nevermind - vaporkings is 801/901, no 510..

Edited by FTJoe

I just checked Vapor Kings, I didn't see any pink 510's?

Yeah - updated the post, 801/901, they have a bunch of text referencing 510s.

There are pink dura attys at dietsmokes, but oos.

https://www.dietsmokes.com/products/Janty-Dura-Pink-Atomizers.html

Edited by FTJoe

I know it is there. I ran across it a starter kit in pink from a vendor on one of the other forums. I was amazed that they had a pink starter kit. Still looking. My thought was that is cool, wish I had seen that earlier, "click". Bad Dog! Very bad dog for not book marking it!

Maybe a can of rustoleum would be safer and easier? ;-) Not sure who any of these outfits are. There is a contact page with an email and phone for vapor-six, the one Brian shows does have pink, I guess the picture is just "weird".

Maybe a can of rustoleum would be safer and easier? ;-) Not sure who any of these outfits are. There is a contact page with an email and phone for vapor-six, the one Brian shows does have pink, I guess the picture is just "weird".

esmokeronline does have a forum on ECF - so definatley check them out a little more. Discount code ECF for 5%.

Thanks Joe for the link,

I sent an e-mail last night to Jerry over at Vapor Stix. he responded and I was able to order the pink kit. He even gave me 10% off for my troubles. I'll let you know how the shipping process goes. :)

Thanks Joe for the link,

I sent an e-mail last night to Jerry over at Vapor Stix. he responded and I was able to order the pink kit. He even gave me 10% off for my troubles. I'll let you know how the shipping process goes. :)

Hey cool...got to keep the honeys happy!! Hopefully the product is good.

Thanks Joe for the link,

That looked like a pretty darn good price without the discount!

i know healthcabin.com has pretty much every color known to man, as do other china sites, but it depends on if you want to order from china. the downer is shipping cost and time, the upside is starter kits are only like $30-$35. i know i saw pink at healthcabin... but not on a US/Canada/UK site...