Extreme Newbie.. Needs Simple Help...

Once in a while I read a post that makes me wish I could give more than one +1; archangel that was one of them. As far as I'm concerned you're a saint and a magician. We are lucky to have you here. Thanks for your post.

Edit: I think that should go in the VT Book.

Edited by ddavelarsen

Once in a while I read a post that makes me wish I could give more than one +1; archangel that was one of them. As far as I'm concerned you're a saint and a magician. We are lucky to have you here. Thanks for your post.

Edit: I think that should go in the VT Book.

Ditto.

withstupid.gif I just wanted to add one more thing. I hope no one here is offended if I relate this last thing. It has more to do with strange miracles and anything being possible. I was so depressed when all of this happened, and I did not even have a way to get to Court which was at least 200 miles away. I had to postpone my Court appearance for another month and ask my friend to pray with me for a way to get myself and son there. My prayer partner lives in another state at the opposite end of the country, so we would pray by phone or Skype. I normally do not pray for anything like this, but being so nervous for another month was not helping, so we prayed for a way to get to Court, and a special sign so that my son would stay calm. I asked that when we got to Court that God would give us a sign he was there with us working things out.

The following month about a week before our Court date my son ran into an old friend of ours at the corner store that we had not seen in years. He asked for our phone number to try to reach me. Later he offered to drive us to Court. When we got to Court on the given day, while we were waiting nervously to be called to deal with our case, the Judge called the name of our friend who drove us there.

HE FREAKED OUT. He said, "I only gave you a ride here, I did not get a ticket or in any trouble, why are they calling me by my name". It turned out there was someone already there with his exact same name, even his exact middle name. Then I remembered my prayers and how I asked for a sign I could not mistake for his presence and our answered prayers. The friend who drove us there had us laughing all the way home about this freaky miracle, as only he could appreciate something like this. He does some street preaching and often sees some strange things himself. I always saw miracles when Marlene and I would agree in prayer for just about anything or anyone. This is just one example of how anything is possible and a real trip along the way too. God Bless you all, for God has blessed me again with all of you!

Thanks Brian and Dave, you are all so dear and such sweethearts, while I feel a loss of a friend, I also feel blessed by all of you! smile.gif

Ditto.

withstupid.gif I just wanted to add one more thing. I hope no one here is offended if I relate this last thing. It has more to do with strange miracles and anything being possible. I was so depressed when all of this happened, and I did not even have a way to get to Court which was at least 200 miles away. I had to postpone my Court appearance for another month and ask my friend to pray with me for a way to get myself and son there. My prayer partner lives in another state at the opposite end of the country, so we would pray by phone or Skype. I normally do not pray for anything like this, but being so nervous for another month was not helping, so we prayed for a way to get to Court, and a special sign so that my son would stay calm. I asked that when we got to Court that God would give us a sign he was there with us working things out.

The following month about a week before our Court date my son ran into an old friend of ours at the corner store that we had not seen in years. He asked for our phone number to try to reach me. Later he offered to drive us to Court. When we got to Court on the given day, while we were waiting nervously to be called to deal with our case, the Judge called the name of our friend who drove us there.

HE FREAKED OUT. He said, "I only gave you a ride here, I did not get a ticket or in any trouble, why are they calling me by my name". It turned out there was someone already there with his exact same name, even his exact middle name. Then I remembered my prayers and how I asked for a sign I could not mistake for his presence and our answered prayers. The friend who drove us there had us laughing all the way home about this freaky miracle, as only he could appreciate something like this. He does some street preaching and often sees some strange things himself. I always saw miracles when Marlene and I would agree in prayer for just about anything or anyone. This is just one example of how anything is possible and a real trip along the way too. God Bless you all, for God has blessed me again with all of you!

Thanks Brian and Dave, you are all so dear and such sweethearts, while I feel a loss of a friend, I also feel blessed by all of you! smile.gif

So are you what I've heard other people call themselves... a "prayer warrior" I think it was?? That's cool!

Hi there DayVape,

I try to be. Marlene had such a special heart for people, and I believed our agreement in prayer matched our hearts exactly as sort of soul partners for God, in how much we both loved God and Jesus and how we both Loved and felt for others in need. It was a wonderful Prayer Warrior match! I have had prayer partners in the past, who's hearts, were NOT really in it with as much Love and maybe you could say, a special way of life one may try to live. A certain type of purity so to speak would be the only way I can describe it. Not perfect, no one is. LOL!

Might sound strange, but I am careful who I pray with in agreement that they are truly sincere in prayers and hearts. You would be surprised how people may say one thing but in their hearts harbor something different.

Now, I always let God pick and find anyone I pray with or to call a Prayer Warrior or Prayer Partner. Actually I pray for this first now. A friend of mine that my son and I used to work with in his ministry always said, he never advertized his church. He did not even have a listing for it in the phone book, and no doors were ever open. He used to say that God would send people to him, and somehow they would find him usually in some strange way. I learned much from him especially about God and Prayer. Sorry, short answer, yes I try to be a Prayer Warrior, now I need to pray for God to find me another to match. I truly believe that just some things really need a spiritual bond of agreement in prayer!

So are you what I've heard other people call themselves... a "prayer warrior" I think it was?? That's cool!

Edited by arcangel742

Hi Kitsune,

Thank you. Things are great now. How about you? Your right, I think I am going to get in trouble here for being off topic. I wish someone else would tell some of their experiences or start a new topic. I am not good on forums, never found one until now I felt so good about. People can be very mean today and I don't want to be a part of that. There are such wonderful people here, I know I was led here! I see so much real love and care here you don't normally see online. If you don't believe me, try some of the other ecig forums. thumbsup.gifI saw many people fighting, swearing and some things that turned me away I could not even speak of on some other forums when I was trying to just research maybe just certain topics or ecig products. Thank you for being part of this good forum. It really is special.

I know we are off topic, but:

Wow, that was a great story archangel-thank you for sharing that. :unworthy: How are things going now???

Edited by arcangel742

Wow, BigJim,

I see you are truly an inspiration among men. You have some wonderful and very true things to say in your bio especially knowing God will have you end up where you are supposed to be. I am so glad I am not just standing out here all alone with some things I believe or experienced, and not afraid to say. I am believing you will end up with the longer end of the stick before you know it. God Bless you! Thank you for sharing! thumbsup.gif

Very touching stuff, thank you for sharing! :)

Edited by arcangel742

These are the cheapest Joye 510 Atomizers I have found online if anyone is interested. Also these Joye Mega 280mAh 510 Batteries are nice and the cheapest I have found also. Nice in between the VP-PT. They also have cheap adapters.

Atomizer:

http://www.cleansafe...or-Joye510.html

Batteries:

http://www.cleansafe...-510-Batteries/

Adapters:

http://www.cleansafe...e=search&page=1

biggrin.gif

Sorry Everyone,

Scap that. The atomizers were $5.99 last week, the Mega Batteries were $10.00, and they do not have many adapters. They raised their prices since last week.

These are the cheapest Joye 510 Atomizers I have found online if anyone is interested. Also these Joye Mega 280mAh 510 Batteries are nice and the cheapest I have found also. Nice in between the VP-PT. They also have cheap adapters.

Atomizer:

http://www.cleansafe...or-Joye510.html

Batteries:

http://www.cleansafe...-510-Batteries/

Adapters:

http://www.cleansafe...e=search&page=1

biggrin.gif

Hey Arc - I think these are Joye/Janty (I always mess that up) but TotallyWicked is selling them at $5.60 an atty, box of 5 is $28. Mega batts are $10, regular 510 batts are $8, not bad. Have to go bulk though and the warranty is a little weird.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/topic/5993-totally-wicked-store/page__view__findpost__p__52918

Thanks FTP,

I went to TW and put 10 Atty in cart, just to see, and it would not take off the 30%.. mellow.gif I was not about to check just to see if they would finally take the 30% off. LOL!

Hey Arc - I think these are Joye/Janty (I always mess that up) but TotallyWicked is selling them at $5.60 an atty, box of 5 is $28. Mega batts are $10, regular 510 batts are $8, not bad. Have to go bulk though and the warranty is a little weird.

http://www.vaportalk...dpost__p__52918

Thanks FTP,

I went to TW and put 10 Atty in cart, just to see, and it would not take off the 30%.. mellow.gif I was not about to check just to see if they would finally take the 30% off. LOL!

If you go here to where they list the m lti-packs regular atomizers.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-cig-accessories-510-titan/titan-5-x-atomiser-multi-pack-product.html

then you should see they are $28 for a pack of 5.

I navigated there from this page

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-cig-accessories-510-titan-products.html

where basically if you see a price with a line through it and a new price, that is 30% off. Which page did you go to, if it was the single attys, they are $10.50 each. You have to choose the multi-pack I show in the first link above. Also read the warning in regards to the warranty on multipack items, not bad, you just have to test them to get under the 48hr warranty, make sure there are no DOAs. After that, you are on your own.

Thanks FTJ, smile.gif

Yes I was on the single page for TW. Now with your link to multipack, the price is right!

I wanted some of those thick gold band attys like TW has. I had 2 that came with my kit, and they were great. The links I had put on forum yesterday all of a sudden are back to the low prices. $5 atty, $10 Joye 510 Mega Batteries, and $1.99 multi-adapters. https://www.cleansaf...Multi-Adapters/ Go figure! LOL!

If you go here to where they list the m lti-packs regular atomizers.

http://www.totallywi...ck-product.html

then you should see they are $28 for a pack of 5.

I navigated there from this page

http://www.totallywi...n-products.html

where basically if you see a price with a line through it and a new price, that is 30% off. Which page did you go to, if it was the single attys, they are $10.50 each. You have to choose the multi-pack I show in the first link above. Also read the warning in regards to the warranty on multipack items, not bad, you just have to test them to get under the 48hr warranty, make sure there are no DOAs. After that, you are on your own.

Edited by arcangel742