Marvel At This Piece Of Artistic Genius

not talking about the clown that made the video, who's got serious issues with learning to focus the camera. but this new e-cig add-on (new to me at least :thumbsup: )

i think i was getting hot & bothered watching this video. (im still not going to buy one)

That would have to be virtual vaping nirvana! I had that in my sights for a while until the Phidius Woodimus hit the street, but my buddy Brian got an SB and I'm just waiting for him to pop for the double-barrels. :) This thing must really rock and I'm waiting for Mark's review... Mark?

I think that's a good segway into a related topic which may or may not belong in this thread: high volt vaping VS low volt doulbe-atty vaping.

It's something I've been thinking about so much lately that I spent about $50 worth on DIY mod parts from Madvapes yesterday to make a number of battery box mods (I have you all to thank for this BTW; seeing some of your box mods in the mod threads; yes thanks for making me dig into my wallet yet again). I've not yet experienced high voltage vaping, but have heard it can burn some flavors and the vapor is a little warm. I think one thing I love about vaping is that the vapor is cool and refreshing instead of warm and scratchy like analog smoke.

Anyway, I thought I'd try my hand at making a double barrel low voltage mod; getting the high voltage vapor production but the low voltage flavor and coolness.

Anybody here tried a double barrel mod before?

BTW Dave, did I miss your review of the woody? ;)

I'm thinking that both Mark and Dave owe us a review on their new toys. What do you think guys? Hmmm?

I've got parts for making box mods (from madvapes also), but had never considered a double barrel mod. I'm not sure I like the idea. Yet.

I'm thinking that both Mark and Dave owe us a review on their new toys. What do you think guys? Hmmm?

I've got parts for making box mods (from madvapes also), but had never considered a double barrel mod. I'm not sure I like the idea. Yet.

Yeah the whole double barrel thing, well, just makes me think shotgun. It's generally considered bad form to put the business end of a shotgun in your mouth, right? lol

Yeah the whole double barrel thing, well, just makes me think shotgun. It's generally considered bad form to put the business end of a shotgun in your mouth, right? lol

Yeah I think my dad may have told me that once :)

If the double barrel design works and is easy to use, I'd have no problems using it at home all day. Going out to town..... well... I'd probably stick with my Joye510 or my BB.

We'll see!

Yeah I think my dad may have told me that once :)

If the double barrel design works and is easy to use, I'd have no problems using it at home all day. Going out to town..... well... I'd probably stick with my Joye510 or my BB.

We'll see!

Can't we just tape two 510s together and put a bar across the switches?

I think that's a good segway into a related topic which may or may not belong in this thread: high volt vaping VS low volt doulbe-atty vaping.

It's something I've been thinking about so much lately that I spent about $50 worth on DIY mod parts from Madvapes yesterday to make a number of battery box mods (I have you all to thank for this BTW; seeing some of your box mods in the mod threads; yes thanks for making me dig into my wallet yet again). I've not yet experienced high voltage vaping, but have heard it can burn some flavors and the vapor is a little warm. I think one thing I love about vaping is that the vapor is cool and refreshing instead of warm and scratchy like analog smoke.

Anyway, I thought I'd try my hand at making a double barrel low voltage mod; getting the high voltage vapor production but the low voltage flavor and coolness.

Anybody here tried a double barrel mod before?

BTW Dave, did I miss your review of the woody? ;)

What a cool idea man! Can't wait to see it. And no, I haven't done a review yet - nor even taken the pics I promised you. Fortunately, I live to far away to get spanked too bad. :D I'll get it done this weekend, I promise! I'm just so lazy.

Man y'all are relentless! Okay! :D

That would have to be virtual vaping nirvana! I had that in my sights for a while until the Phidius Woodimus hit the street, but my buddy Brian got an SB and I'm just waiting for him to pop for the double-barrels. :) This thing must really rock and I'm waiting for Mark's review... Mark?

OK - OK I know I've been slacking on my duties. :wallbash: I really do need to get a video review of this monster up. I'll try to get it done this weekend as well as showing off some of the other stuff I got from Vapefest.

OK - OK I know I've been slacking on my duties. :wallbash: I really do need to get a video review of this monster up. I'll try to get it done this weekend as well as showing off some of the other stuff I got from Vapefest.

Righteous! Slacker no more!

@Mark - I've been watching some videos of vapefast from Dumwaldo's Ustreams. I'll have to see if I can find you in there somewhere, but dang he left that netbook sitting on the table charging for nearly an hour!