Li-Ion Batt ?

Hi again Yall,

I'm really wondering how to tell when the Li-Ion batts need charging if your PV

doesn't have the low batt indicator LED.The reasons I bought the DSE-905 as my

first big batt PV were 1st:price 2nd:low batt warning,and 3rd:inexpensive long life

protected 14500 batts.(I really like these 14500's)

So far I like the 905 but I've been drooling over the PV2 and the Spade and hoping

they come out with a Spade2(with 14500's). So do they have low batt warnings or do the LED's just light up when you're vaping?I can't find anything that says one way or the other. I definitely want to stick with protected batts since I'm such a noob.

As an after thought what's your opinion on the best atty's for flavor?

I'm not as interested in vapor clouds as I am flavor(so far):D

Well so long as your usuing protected batteries they will no allow you to drop the battery down to low. On the 905 it will blink once the batteries are dead (if your using the chinese version) if you using the Trog version without the LED just charge the batteries once you notice the vapor drops. :)

Hey Joe, as far as the batteries go, for most of the pvs I own the vapor and throat hit just drop off significantly and then die. I can usually tell when they are getting low but it's not long between when they get low and just die. As for flavor, what I've found is that the 510 atty gives great throat hit and vapor but just a little less flavor. The 801 is in between, and the 901 gives the best flavor but less th and vapor. That's just my experience and I'm sure there are other variables.

The protection circut disconnects the battery if the voltage falls below a certain level ,so the answer to your question is the vapor will start falling off then it will just stop making any ,you will kind of get a routine,with my 10440's I just charge them when I get home from running and I will be using my passthrough.They will then be ready to go the next day.

Hi again Yall,

I'm really wondering how to tell when the Li-Ion batts need charging if your PV

doesn't have the low batt indicator LED.The reasons I bought the DSE-905 as my

first big batt PV were 1st:price 2nd:low batt warning,and 3rd:inexpensive long life

protected 14500 batts.(I really like these 14500's)

So far I like the 905 but I've been drooling over the PV2 and the Spade and hoping

they come out with a Spade2(with 14500's). So do they have low batt warnings or do the LED's just light up when you're vaping?I can't find anything that says one way or the other. I definitely want to stick with protected batts since I'm such a noob.

As an after thought what's your opinion on the best atty's for flavor?

I'm not as interested in vapor clouds as I am flavor(so far):D

Not sure if you're asking about your own DSE-905 or how the Spade or VP2 idicates a low battery. With my VP2, if the battery is completely dead, the LEDs just don't light up and no sizzle, no vapor. I am a heavy vaper, I mean this thing is like a pacifier to me, and at about the 3rd or 4th hour (for example, I'm at my computer doing school work, or writing paper, and constantly using it; 3 drops, about 3 or 4 hits, put it down, 2 or 3 minutes pass, 3 more hits then 1 more drop, 2 more hits then put it down, 5 minutes pass, 2 drops, about 5 or 6 hits, put it down, 4 minutes...you sorta see the routine) the vapor drops significantly but the LED are still lighting-i change the battery. If I were to use it like a regular analog and take 10 drags every hour, ummm i think it would last like a day and a half on one battery to the point where I WOULD want to change it out anyways.

When I'm not at my desk, and moving around, I pick it up only when I think about it and take a few vapes off it. I don't take a smoke break anymore because, well, I don't have to. Many times I don't even inhale-I think it's just the HABIT, and as much as I always hated the smell, hated the taste, hated everything about smoking I couldn't quit. It took 18 years of smoking those nasty analogs for this godsent device to appear. Bah, I'm rambling.

I bought an old 901 kit from a friend who gave up on it for 20 bucks. I'm using his old 901 attys from like a year ago. They work fine. I like it because the vapor is not as warm, and, to me, the flavor comes out more. Last night I switched back to my 510s and after about 30 minutes and 4 different flavors, I went back to the 901 to see if it was just my imagination. I've switched, for now. Just my observations...

Thanks folks,sorry I wasn't clear,I get that way sometimes(O.K often) :turned:

What I get so far is that protected batts get a little weak then just quit,no

worries about draining too far.Next I get it that VP's don't have a low batt

indicator like my 905 does.And so far the 901 atty's have the vote for most flavor.

If I misunderstood any thing please correct me.Thanks Yall for the fast clear

answers

Thanks folks,sorry I wasn't clear,I get that way sometimes(O.K often) :turned:

What I get so far is that protected batts get a little weak then just quit,no

worries about draining too far.Next I get it that VP's don't have a low batt

indicator like my 905 does.And so far the 901 atty's have the vote for most flavor.

If I misunderstood any thing please correct me.Thanks Yall for the fast clear

answers

I think you've got it!!! LOL--always feel free to ask.