Study: Iowa Cigarette Sales Drop 52 Percent

I swear, legislators and anti-smoking people are about the dumbest, most dedicatedly ignorant bunch of dimwits ever! "2009 Tobacco Control Progress Report" indeed. thumbsdown.gif In it, these people who think they're smart but are anything but, convince themselves that reduced tobacco sales means people are smoking less. WTH?!

As the generally much more intelligent commenters pointed out, everyone's just buying their cigarettes online or in neighboring states. Kids haven't shown the same tobacco use reduction as adults because - guess what? - kids don't have credit cards to order online or the freedom to drive to Nebraska to buy smokes.

I really, REALLY disrespect self-serving fools who claim to know something because they made it up. I posted this here because it doesn't have anything to do with vaping; just the typical willfully ignorant prohibition mindset. Well, and I'm at work and can't really blow off much steam here. ;)

Study: Iowa Cigarette Sales Drop 52 Percent

Ha! We managed to turn that stupid article into a forum for vaping! :D There were a couple of naysayers that we soundly spanked into silence, and at least one person will be looking into vaping (maybe VT?) as a solution to quit smoking. He He He!

Thanks guys. :) Yeah John, there really are some angry people around here. Our govt is really pretty freakin ... inept. Highest taxes that anyone's ever heard of, and really - where does the money go? No one knows (literally), but the state is always flat broke and laying people off. Reminds me of the Virgin Islands, except we do always still have electricity (so far).

Don't get me started, or I'll start sounding like one of those guys on there who can't spell! :D

Wow, there are some really bitter, angry people posting there! Way to give some calm, cool and collected responses, Dave. :unworthy:

:unworthy: I add the same sentiments. Bravo!! I read quite a few pages from my cell phone yesterday, and I don't know how you do it. You da man!