I Really Have To Quit

I hereby would like to offer my services as forum counselor to the many posters out there that seem to have a problem with over-purchase. Our suppliers, I fear, may have some concerns about me interfering with your presumably over-ordering tendencies, but I'm here to help.

As evidence to my ability to counsel I offer this as proof of my ability to stretch a buck.

Since quiting analogs, and switching to vaping in late October, I have spent a grand total of $300 dollars on my e-cig supplies. I am a very heavy vaper and I use the 510. I have never used anything else, as a matter of fact. I'm going on my 5th month of vaping and I'm still using the same batts and attys that I got in october. I've only had one atty go bad so far, because I didn't know the batt button was pressed...

Must admit tho, I'm gettin' pretty serious about pickin' up a new spade.....

:devil: Just buy it Brian! You deserve it.

So, I'm looking through my stuff and find 4 cr123a batteries and a battery charger that will charge cr123a's and 18650 batteries (two at a time). I have no use for this stuff. Hmmm. Well that's just not right!!!

Silver Bullet - on the way. :wallbash:

Joyestick V3 - on the way. :wallbash:

That's it. I'm done. Won't buy nothing ever again. Except I'm out of Sweet Dawn, and Chris is suppose to be gettin in those 510 cartomizers, and some other surprises... and there's still the Joker, and the Omega will be out soon. :wallbash:

So, I'm looking through my stuff and find 4 cr123a batteries and a battery charger that will charge cr123a's and 18650 batteries (two at a time). I have no use for this stuff. Hmmm. Well that's just not right!!!

Silver Bullet - on the way. :wallbash:

Joyestick V3 - on the way. :wallbash:

That's it. I'm done. Won't buy nothing ever again. Except I'm out of Sweet Dawn, and Chris is suppose to be gettin in those 510 cartomizers, and some other surprises... and there's still the Joker, and the Omega will be out soon. :wallbash:

Welcome to the darkside my young padawan. :devil:

Amateurs---LOL---I'm going to have to order something now just to do it...Just don't tell the wife-- :sofa:

LOL! I think we're in this one together brother! I'm getting ready to order some stuff too; just having it sent to my brother. ;)

Welcome to the darkside my young padawan. :devil:

"Dark Side" my left foot! :D He's just living on the edge, our Brian. ;)

This cat is absolutely the MAN! Way to go Brian. Like I mentioned earlier though just have them sent to the proper address -- in Des Moines. (That would be my brother's address! :D)

"Dark Side" my left foot! :D He's just living on the edge, our Brian. ;)

This cat is absolutely the MAN! Way to go Brian. Like I mentioned earlier though just have them sent to the proper address -- in Des Moines. (That would be my brother's address! :D)

WIMPS! WIMPS! LOL

I tole hubby I was getting the Ego... super battery life yada yada... and the new toy factor might finish off the analogs.. then he says

"You can't buy a new toy every time you want to smoke"

I can't? WATCH ME!

All kidding aside he's been very supportive. Specially since he got his GPS lol

"You can't buy a new toy every time you want to smoke"

LOL Did hubby get a frightened look on his face when he realized what he'd just said? :unsure:

Edited by SmokinHammer

LOL Did hubby get a frightened look on his face when he realized what he'd just said? :unsure:

LMAO Just a tad worried. He would never tell me no. Is funny too, I deny myself way more than I deny him stuff, BECAUSE he won't say no. No matter how reasonable. I've never beaten him for pity's sake.

Course, I DO have the LOOK. Works on grandkids too