Correlation Between Nic Strength And Throat Hit

I'm going to try to gradually cut the nicotine strength of the juice I'm using. Right now it's 24mg. Is there a direct correlation between the number of milligrams of nicotine in the juice and the power of the throat hit?

Yes - nic is the primary source for throat hit (or so I'm told). I use 24mg and it works good for me. I've used 18mg and can barely feel it. I've tried some 11mg and get nothing.

Yes - nic is the primary source for throat hit (or so I'm told). I use 24mg and it works good for me. I've used 18mg and can barely feel it. I've tried some 11mg and get nothing.

Thanks, Brian. That was what I feared.

I have heard people talk of using everyclear to increase throat hit, but haven't tried it. I think there's a post around here somewhere... if I run across it I'll post the link.

I have heard people talk of using everyclear to increase throat hit, but haven't tried it. I think there's a post around here somewhere... if I run across it I'll post the link.

Won't that make you drunk? I mean if you vape constantly.

I find that TH is also incrased by higher voltage mods even at lower nic levels. Your still going to get alot of nic because it tends to use more liquid. There must be other factors too because I have 18mg Halo juice that has the same TH as some of my 24mg(at 3.7v). They are out of stock right now on alot of stuff but they do seem to have a good recipe. Also about that harley 56 flavor, it tastes better at 3.7. I have more from them on the way and I'll try to give more info.

Taking a sip of water before a vape helps achieve a better TH... I even get TH off of some 0mg's... like mint chocolate chip... maybe it's the mint or maybe it's the dab of the leftover tobacco24 in the atty.... but I get a gentle TH. (gentle is the keyword). But I don't mind at all, and I'm vaping 0nic during my "habit" times and 24mg for nicotine times of the day. The 0nic does have more vapor too, which is fun and satisfying in it's own way. Don't be afraid to try it. Weaning is the keyword here too. Having both really helps.

I've added three or four drops of everclear to about 2 ml of juice and experienced a very mild increase in TH. I don't know how much alcohol affects the flavor, just haven't done that much experimenting yet. I also wonder how well alcohol lasts in plastic carry bottles. Seems like it might evaporate rather quickly.

As an aside, I use a mix of 80% 0 nic VG to 20% everclear (this is 151 proof, not the good stuff) to break in attys. I've found I prefer doing it that way as I can huff like crazy without feeling like I'm wasting valuable nicotine and flavoring! No, I don't inhale. ;)