What To Buy?

arend3

ok so im 20 and ive been smoking for 8 years. ive tried to quit but only going to jail works and i havent been in over a year haha

the things i would want out of the e cig are:

not too big

looks like a cig

able to refill the cart

battery life not too short

not too expensive...trying to save some money and quit someday

so far i think the 510 would be a pretty good thing for me

what do you think? also what site should i buy the e cig from

thankyou very much ppl and have a blessed day!

Welcome Arend3, Most people will recommend a 510 as a starter kit. Be sure to get some extra juice. The Vapor Talk store or awesomevapor.com are great places to start. When I first started, I thought I wanted something as close to a regular cig as possible, But as you get into it more you will probably find that you want a manual battery (for direct dripping) and better throat hit. If you have further questions, please feel free to ask or you can find help in the chat room (I'm usually in there in the evenings). Good luck and happy vaping.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you're looking for a 510 Rocky Mountain Vapor has kits for $44.00 with free shipping. They have severial colors and different led colors too.

The recommendation of the 510 is a good one. But don't get too hung up on whether or not it looks like an analog. I think you'll find that to be one of the least important factors if you find you enjoy vaping. In fact, if you end up like most of us, you will probably start thinking about one of the mod units pretty quickly because of extended battery life. And none of the mods looks like your Marlboro or Camel analogs.

In fact, I'll go a step further and say that once you get going, you won't even care if you get a cigarette taste when you vape. If you're getting your nicotine, you'll enjoy a variety of flavors that are available. And even better, you won't make up in the morning with your mouth tasting like a herd of camels hiked through your overnight.

Good luck with making the switch. Odds are, you will find this is a much better option than analogs.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you're looking for a 510 Rocky Mountain Vapor has kits for $44.00 with free shipping. They have severial colors and different led colors too.

Hi snubber,

I'm new as well to vaping and see that you recommended Rocky Mountain Vapor and it made me think of a question I had for you or anyone els who may have any experience with this company.

Here go's I just got a Pure Smoker Protege V1, I was looking at Rocky Mountain Vapors site and saw that they had atomizers at about $3 cheaper then Pure Smoker plus the shipping is free as long as the order is $14 or more my question is are they as good as the quality of the ones I got from Pure smoker or at least near to the others, I already got some of there juice and they ship fast so I know they are reliable as far as that go's :jump:

Hi snubber,

I'm new as well to vaping and see that you recommended Rocky Mountain Vapor and it made me think of a question I had for you or anyone els who may have any experience with this company.

Here go's I just got a Pure Smoker Protege V1, I was looking at Rocky Mountain Vapors site and saw that they had atomizers at about $3 cheaper then Pure Smoker plus the shipping is free as long as the order is $14 or more my question is are they as good as the quality of the ones I got from Pure smoker or at least near to the others, I already got some of there juice and they ship fast so I know they are reliable as far as that go's :jump:

Hi Metal, they both advertise the same atty's ( Joye 510, DSE 801, DSE901 ). So there should not be a difference as to quality. let us know how you like the Protege' V1.1 when you get it. :)