510 Pt

jemjem67

I just ordered a 510 PT because the vppt are out of stock and the 510 batteries die in an hour. I was wondering, How does the 510 work with the passthrough? Is it more of a consistent hit? Is it better then the batteries? It should be here Friday....hoping....I am smoking analogs again.

I just ordered a 510 PT because the vppt are out of stock and the 510 batteries die in an hour. I was wondering, How does the 510 work with the passthrough? Is it more of a consistent hit? Is it better then the batteries? It should be here Friday....hoping....I am smoking analogs again.

Hi jemjem, You will like the 510 PT. And for only $15 I think it's a bargain. The hit from a Pt is consistent because you don't have a battery and the voltage is constant. If your by a computer a lot or in the car it's a great way to vape. :thumbsup:

Hi jemjem, You will like the 510 PT. And for only $15 I think it's a bargain. The hit from a Pt is consistent because you don't have a battery and the voltage is constant. If your by a computer a lot or in the car it's a great way to vape. :thumbsup:

Cool. Wel this will be my main unit until the vppt comes back in stock. then I will use it for a back up....thanks for the info

I love my 510 passthrough(s)--not as much as my VP-PT, but a very close second. I highly recommend getting a USB to car adapter and wall adapter.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/3-in-1-Charger-Kit-for-iPod-White/8245871

this one works great with the 510, but not quite strong enough for the VP-PT--

vaprlife carries the USB-car adapter that works with the VP-PT http://www.vaprlife.com/vecilitousbp.html

Happy vaping

Speaking of a cheap Passthrough, are those 510 PTs operating at a true 5 volts? Was also thinking of getting one to hold me over for a while.

Some are and some are not. Depends, usually if it has no battery and is "in line" then it runs around 5 volts. Jason from Electro Nic Stix has them in stock I think

Your 510 PT should work at least as well as your 510 battery does on the first hit of being fully charged. It is very consistent. The main reasons to purchase or win ,in my case, the VPPT is to have an American made unit that is built to last, looks great, and is sold from some pretty amazing guys with great customer service. The 510 PT is crap in comparison. Not because it doesn't work well but because it is cheaply made and can easily break. When you get your 510 PT make sure you treat it as something that can easily break and never leave any PT plugged in unattended.

Just got my 510 passthrough in the mail today.

I agree, it delivers very consistent hits. The juices seem to "stand up" a little more. Some taste sweeter, some get more of a throat hit. Another thing I've noticed is that you get a stronger burnt taste when your atty dries up. I might have to order another one and keep it at work!

I've been using my iPod wall charger to run it. With a multimeter, I'm getting 4.53 volts at the battery. When I hook it up directly to a usb on my computer, I get 4.68 volts. Is there a better wall-to-usb adapter that will raise the voltage up slightly, maybe to right at about 5 volts??