302 Vs 304

jmhester

Can somebody explain the difference between a 302 and a 304 atty? They both are 2 hole, right?

Seems like I recall Chris talking about this once... I think it was just the color of the band. One's gold, one silver. I could be totally wrong though.

Cripes, can you spell O-B-F-U-S-C-A-T-I-O-N? Who cares about this color thing if they're the same freakin atty? Yeah, okay, I know we had a whole discussion how some people wouldn't use gold if it paid them, but really. Okay, I'm taking on an FTJoe grouch here. Sorry. ;)

Or should I say, dig it!?

Okay, this is good info and leave it to Brian to have all the facts and figures. Brian you do rock, have I mentioned that? :D Thanks man, that is good to know. Does anyone have this kind of arcana logged somewhere? Do we need a wiki to keep track of this stuff?

They do that so a supplier can have an exclusive item.The copper colored 510's were like that for a while and someone keeps putting exclusive colored stripes around 510 atty's.It boosts sales I suppose for the gotta have it types.

302 is gold, 304 is silver.

My link

I'm confused because Dietsmokes and Indy Vapor Shop sell 302s. At both places they are silver. I own the silvers ones from Dietsmokes and the gold ones from VT. They do seem to be the same thing. I call both 302s. I think the 304 is Joye's version of the Janty Kissbox, so it is probably the gold one.

Edited by Schizophretard

I'm confused because Dietsmokes and Indy Vapor Shop sell 302s. At both places they are silver. I own the silvers ones from Dietsmokes and the gold ones from VT. They do seem to be the same thing. I call both 302s. I think the 304 is Joye's version of the Janty Kissbox, so it is probably the gold one.

I think it's because nobody knows what a 304 is so they just call them all 302's. Lots of people don't know what a 302 is either, which is why they get listes as 801's by some vendors. I got 302's from ENS and they are silver band, but it's the silver band that he showed in the pic so that's what I was expecting.

I think it's because nobody knows what a 304 is so they just call them all 302's. Lots of people don't know what a 302 is either, which is why they get listes as 801's by some vendors. I got 302's from ENS and they are silver band, but it's the silver band that he showed in the pic so that's what I was expecting.

I see what you are saying but it still seems backwards to me. I've seen a review from Parked of the 304. He said it was the Kissbox. It has the removable auto and manual switches. The black Kissbox on Janty's site has a gold band. Indy Vapor Shop sells 302 starter kits. They look like an auto 801 with no removable switches and they have a silver band.

Here is a picture of the Janty Classic(silver band):

131d1233213779-2399210360_6fe57efdde_o.jpg

Here is a picture of the 302(silver band) from Joyetech's site:

2008101623292073499.jpg

Here is a picture of the Janty Kissbox Classic(gold band,304?):

124d1233212662-2530953192_811524c742_o.jpg

So far to me it seems like the 304 is the gold band Janty Kissbox Classic and the 302 is the silver band Janty Classic.

The 304 has the gold band and that is the only difference.The Kissbox is a four peice unit ,it has cart,atty ,switch and battery or PT.The Joye 302 uses the same atty as the Kissbox .At Janty you can pay extra for a six month warranty on an atty I am not sure if it is a different atty or you are just paying up front for a replacement.There are numerous other "pennstyles "most are the Joye 302's or the DSE 801's someone just has them privately labeled.You can go to http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/cigarette_joye.html and see all the different kits Joye has for sale.Just different packaging and options.

Edited by mcquinn