Todd @ Vaperite.com

Jeffb

I recently placed an order with Todd over at VapeRite. First let me say he's a very nice guy and easy to deal with. My order was shipped promptly and he even threw in a couple of surprises for me. Thanks Todd!!! :)

• 1 month later...

I have been dealing with Todd at Vaperite.com ever since I started vaping almost 6 mos ago. He is awesome to work with! His prices are already very competitive but he still always throws in surprises, he offers 10% off, free shipping for orders +20.00, he ships same day and his juices are like no other. I have tried a couple of other companies but I always come back to his as my favorite. I do not know the ratio he uses (he could tell ya) but the vapor and taste are terrific. I vape around 18-24mg nic. The Apple juice is amazing! He will soon have the organic juices with no dyes or chemicals and I can't wait to go organic :thumbsup:

His web-site is easy to use and he is on-line with a live chat most all of the time. If not, you can send a msg and it goes through email, he will respond bk very quickly and he's also a phone call away.

He guarantees everything, even up to 10 days on his atts in which of the many I have ordered I only had one that was bad and he replaced it immediately.

Go to vaperite.com and check him out! He's a good-ole Georgia boy, you will all like dealing with Todd and vaping his products. Guaranteed! :yes

Edited by elbell

• 2 weeks later...

That's about the same experience I had with him. Really nice guy, ships promptly, included freebies. Wouldn't hesitate to order from him again. In fact, I want to order some more of his natural flavors. The natural pear is awesome!

I'll jump in on this one as well------TODD ROCKS!!!!!!!

His customer service skills are second to none. Aside from extras and suprises, he will spend the time with you to answer all your questions and help you make choices that you will be happy with. It's never just supplier/customer with Todd, and you will quickly consider him a friend.

Thanks Todd, for all you've helped me with.

The first time I cruised over to vaperite.com it was a little while ago about 4am. About 2 minutes into the site I'm getting an IM from somebody from the vaperite website... is this right?? Sure enough it was Todd checking in, seeing how I was doing and if it needed any help navigating the website or if I had any questions. An extremely willingly helpful guy, he was thete to spend the time with me to make sure I was getting what I wanted. Some of the best customer experience I have recieved from any vendor. Great organic flavors too!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines