Vaporscoop Needs A Logo. Any Takers?

Hi Everyone,

I would like to have a nice Logo for VaporScoop.com I am not good with photoshop so I am asking for a little help.

Here's what I am looking for

a. will go well with the website

b. Not cartoonish

C. maybe incorporate the V and S

d. my "green" color is 33b333 (same as this text)

f. incorporate vapor/smoke in it

g. or just scrap all of that if you have a good idea

Now I want to give away something to the best logo, but not sure what. I don't profit from the website so money's tight. Maybe some eLiquid???

Thanks Everyone,

Cya,

I can't draw,in fact I screw up stick figures, so you'll have to visualize this for me.

How about one of those large ice scoops tilted at an angle with the word VaporScoop being poored out of it and dripping off the edge?

Nice!! You all are giving me some great ideas. Once I get photoshop reloaded, TheWife and I are going to try to incorporate some of these ideas and see what we come up with.

I can't draw,in fact I screw up stick figures, so you'll have to visualize this for me.

How about one of those large ice scoops tilted at an angle with the word VaporScoop being poored out of it and dripping off the edge?

"Scoop" makes me think of old fashioned reporters with "press" slip in the band of their hat. Current news and reporting always makes me think of satellites and satellite dishes. Since I think you're in Chicago (yes?) it might be cool to do an old school reporter/gangster themed site.

I checked out your site and I have a wide screen monitor so it kind of pulls everything apart, have you looked into anything like Wordpress at all? They have a lot of nice, free, customizable themes. I'm using Joomla currently and it's a great content management system.

Edited by J0T

"Scoop" makes me think of old fashioned reporters with "press" slip in the band of their hat. Current news and reporting always makes me think of satellites and satellite dishes. Since I think you're in Chicago (yes?) it might be cool to do an old school reporter/gangster themed site.

I checked out your site and I have a wide screen monitor so it kind of pulls everything apart, have you looked into anything like Wordpress at all? They have a lot of nice, free, customizable themes. I'm using Joomla currently and it's a great content management system.

Hey Green,

J0T has something here.

The old style reporter hat with the V and S on the rim or even Vapor Scoop writen on the rim.

Black hat and with a medium blue band with VaporScoop in a brighter green color on the band.

The hat on a head facing downward so it shows the middle/upper part of the hat and band with your logo..

Also on either side to have an e-cig with vapor comming out the "lit" side.

VaporScoop-The only site for your Vapor News and Reviews! <-- Good saying for the old style hat reporter

JOT,

I like the hat idea.

As for the website, this is my first attempt at building a site. I use a web based company webstarts. It's pretty easy to work with but I am sure there are a lot more I could do if I use one of the programs you mentioned. I just don't have the experience to tackle a more complex program yet. Who knows, maybe someday.

JOT,

I like the hat idea.

As for the website, this is my first attempt at building a site. I use a web based company webstarts. It's pretty easy to work with but I am sure there are a lot more I could do if I use one of the programs you mentioned. I just don't have the experience to tackle a more complex program yet. Who knows, maybe someday.

Wordpress is really easy to work with, tons of people use it and there is a lot of documentation available, you should check it out in your spare time. Joomla is also great, I've used it on a few sites and what's really awesome about it is that it's basically all put together, you just add/adjust things as you want, you don't have to know anything about coding at all. I've been using it long enough now to be able to edit things pretty easily and to do some theme work, but really you don't have to do any of that if you don't want to. Also both things are free, you can't beat the price. :D

If you decide to check either thing out and need some help and/or advice let me know, I'd be happy to help.

I like the vids so far, keep up the good work!