Well ... I ordered an M401 after all

Yep - after much debate and mostly worries about packages getting through Customs (as there appear to be more and more problems recently) I decided it was safer all the way around to order from within Canada. And, as the supplier list is even shorter these days and I didn't want a DSE 901, decided to get myself an M401. Geez - anything to vape is better than nothing, right? Looking forward to it coming and trying it out. Had absolutely incredible customer service from this supplier, too. It's Sean at electronic-cigz.com if anyone was interested. Sure no complaints there! I fired off a few emails and he was always unbelievably prompt at replying! So ... hoping it all works out.

what happened to the penstyle you had from puresmoker? Just curious. Lemme know how you like the m401, my brother was takin a look at some and hes thinkin bout buyin that one too. How long is the shipping supposed to take from that site?

Actually my penstyle wasn't from Puresmoker. It was from another supplier up here (Canada). And I busted it ... <_< Just couldn't seem to get the hang of refilling the carts properly, tried dripping and THAT was a total disaster (how could someone not be able to drip a pen, you ask?) and I think my atomizer is shot now. Just a butt ugly vapor coming from the thing now which is a shame because I did love it. My supplier is shut down now and for a whole lot of reasons decided to order this one. I'll let you all know how it works for me when I have a chance to try it out for a few days. As far as shipping goes, well, you're a lot closer to him than I am so you'd probably get it fast.

The 401 isn't going to have nearly as much vapor as your Penstyle but for it's size it's not bad. It's gets better with time.

The only issue is getting a good batch of batteries, they are known to have crap batteries. (Doesn't mater what supplier you get it from)

what happened to the penstyle you had from puresmoker? Just curious. Lemme know how you like the m401, my brother was takin a look at some and hes thinkin bout buyin that one too. How long is the shipping supposed to take from that site?

as its a canaidian site I wouldnt recomend ordering from them unless your in canada dietsmokes and puresmoker both carry the 401's