Ecig Xox

missxenobia

So my friend on facebook has a ecig xox product here: http://www.ecigxox.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3 And I was wondering if anyone knows what it might honestly be? Is it a 510 ect? I'd love to help her cut the cost on what she would be paying for the atty. Is the Ecig Xox any good?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Hello Missxenobia, It looks like an 801 penstyle. As for the company, I have not dealt with them but I think you might be able to get an 801 for a better price. Maybe even steer your friend towards a 510.

The is what we call a Penstyle AKA the 801. It's a first generation electronic cigarette and has been out for quite some time now. They usually sell for no more than about $50. I would move onto something like the Joye 510, Janty eGo etc. These are much newer and better performing devices :)

Since she already has it ,they are very good units I would have her get an atty from Electronicstix and see if it fits and I am sure it will .The Joye 302 and DSE 801 are interchangeable ,I prefer the atty's that have the low bridge as it seems to not flood atty's and ruin batteries as bad as DSE high bridge.Hope this helps.If she decides to change the 510 would be a good choice.

Of course I agree with everyone else...it's an 801 penstyle.It was one of my first e-cigs and works pretty well.

Big carts, hold lots of liquid, makes good vapor, just tell her to not over fill it or it may drip into the battery and mess up the switch inside and then no more battery.

When she's ready to move on tell her to check out the 510 or one of the newer mods like the spade or ego.

Thank you everyone! Now I can tell her which atty to buy! =D She already has the xox and is paying 20 for just one atty. Which is a little insane to me as we got ours for 10. If she does want another in the future I will refer her to the 510 as my hubby loves his. =D Thank you again everyone!

Thank you everyone! Now I can tell her which atty to buy! =D She already has the xox and is paying 20 for just one atty. Which is a little insane to me as we got ours for 10. If she does want another in the future I will refer her to the 510 as my hubby loves his. =D Thank you again everyone!

Order from Best E-cig 5 attys $27.50 5 day shipping :thumbsup:

Also suggest that she stop buying the pre-filled carts and buy juice to refill herself. There are videos and threads here on how to do that if she needs help. The cost will plummet if she just makes that switch. I think she'll find that the flavor is much better as well.

That is definitely an 801 ... I purchased 2 kits of the 801 and a lot of atomizers and batteries ... I have to agree that the Joye 510 is a better model and quality. I have had a lot of trouble with the 801, but still not sure if it was where I purchased it from or just not as good as the 510 I started with... so definitely go to the VP supporting suppliers forum and choose from there as I should have done. Also, my sister purchased a manual battery for the 801 and said they work so much better!!! The batteries with the button ...

Also, I have purchased one Joye 302 atomizer to go onto my 801 and I like that atomizer better .... I believe that the Joye 302 atomizer is recommended over the 801 atomizer.

Although, I really like the SPADE I purchased better then any other ecig so I would recommend that before the 510.

Celtic

She already switched from the pre-filled so there isn't any worries there. She had no idea before buying that there were so many others out there and for a cheaper prices. I've given her the link here so you might see her around someday. :) Also thanks Compenstine I'll be sure to give her that link! =D