The Pipe

Has anyone had any experience with the pipe yet... Chris, I think you mentioned something about it uses the same atomizer as the penstyle.... is everything about it (batteries, atomizers, etc. ) interchangible? And is the vapor the same as a penstyle then?

I don't own a Pipe but a Friend at work does. The vapor seems to be about the same as the Penstyle, BUT the batteries are changeable. IE You can purchase new batteries right from Walmart.

You'v got to explain that... like watch batteries? How about the atomizers and the carts???

The atomizer is just a penstyle atomizer which you can get from any supplier. You can also buy the Penstyle carts as well. Keep in mind that I've only seen the lady pipe.

As for the batteries I can't remember what size they are. They are used in cameras normally

chunmu.jpg

You can sort of see a picture of the batteries above.

You know, that might be a good move for me.... I like the penstyle a lot since you introduced me to it. It wouldn't be much of a switch and maybe the batteries will last longer.... It might make me look like a wise old man instead of wise old bastard... You know, the inteligent look.... :lol:B)

Thanks, that's the story of my life... Wait.... :lol: all kidding aside, I think it is worth looking into. Lately I find myself with three different e-cigs loaded and taking turns on them. I'm chain vaping Chris.... I do believe I'm chain vaping... I've got to slow down... :wacko: I'm looking at the e-cigars for more vapor and the pipe to last longer.... I need help Chris.. I like too, too much..... I think I've lost control.... Between the vaping and this forum.....

Well there are two models, you want the one known as "The Lady Pipe" aka Mini Pipe aka whatever other names they came up with. I'm not sure what the model number is.

I've got what DietSmokes calls the Lady Pipe or WidowsBead calls the Mini Pipe. It vaps great. The batteries that come with it are kinda lame though. If you're puffing on it steadily, you'll exhaust the bat before the spare is fully charged. I need to take it into the local battery store and see what kind of better rechargeable bats are available. Will report back.

I got this one from http://widowsbeadwork.com/EcigaretteStore.html for $61, shipping included.

post-731-1240433586_thumb.jpg

Edited by StringDancer

His video says there is no stop brake on the atomizer, just keep on vaping... But I would really like to see a review before I jump in... I hope he takes you up on sending one to you for a review ...

yo, ive been chain vaping too, has that happened to any1 besides pappa and me?

Yep I vape WAY more than I ever smoked... If im sitting in front of my computer or watching TV I vape almost non-stop some times  :D

Yep I vape WAY more than I ever smoked... If im sitting in front of my computer or watching TV I vape almost non-stop some times  :D

Damn, now I'm jealous... gotta get me one....

Oh I don't have a pipe I just push my peewee to the limits

same here, dont have the pipe, just vape away with my dse103. Ihave an extra atomizer and a 1 year warranty. Ima vape till it dont vape no more!

First off... The Widow Rocks!!!

I also Puffing a lot and enjoying it even more, the Pen is doing fantastic!

The rack next to my monitor has 2 401's, 2 901's and 2 501's, the Lil lady and I like to change up LOL

But I find myself reaching for the Pen a LOT.

At my door today was a nice package from the Widow, just have to love her..

The Pipe is here, Batt"s are charging (I got extra chargers and Batt's after reading the posts on charging) and I'm chomping at the bit to puff this thing....

Will let you know if it replaces the Pen....

Edited by Madness